$477 - $1140
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- PR16C series Four Foot Oval Pot Racks with Grid
- Available in Hammered Steel, Copper, Brass, Chrome and Stainless Steel Finishes
- Mounts on 16" centers
- Includes 12 straight hooks (PHS), 12 angled hooks (PHA), 2 - 5" extension hooks
- Includes ceiling screws
- Chain and hanging links not included
- Plated finishes: Brass, Copper & Chrome plated finishes are made to order items and take approximately 3-6 weeks to ship
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For Custom Hooks and Chain in Brass, Chrome or copper, Click Here
- Made-to-Order Policy
- Made in the USA
This four foot oval pot rack provides you with the perfect balance if the five foot oval proves to be too big, but the three foot oval is not quite large enough. The four foot oval design of this Enclume pot rack combines eight feet of linear storage along with classy looks, to make this pot rack a showcase for your kitchen. This oval pot rack is available in brass plated, chrome plated, copper plated, and hammered steel. The versatility and beauty of this pot rack make it a needed addition to every kitchen.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
48" W x 17" D x 22"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Carl Sugden from: Montgomery, TX on: February 7, 2017
| ||Looks wonderful in new kitchen. I now have all of my pots and tools within reach when entertaining in the kitchen.
|Looks Great...Works Great..I luv it!
by: William C. Koch from: Wilmington, DE on: June 9, 2010
|How much weight will this pot rack hold when loaded with pots?? - Asked about product EN-PR16cwgHS
| ||There is no weight rate on Enclume pot racks but we recommend no more than 356 lbs. Proper installation of your pot rack is pertinent. Most people purchase racks based on the distance between joists. Before buying any pot rack, measure the distance between the ceiling joists where you want to hang your rack. All pot racks must be secured to the joists, or else a full rack may very well come crashing to the floor and take part of the ceiling with it. Also see our Tips on How to Install a Hanging Pot Rack: http://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/how-to-choose-a-pot-rack.html and http://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/howtoinstallpotracks.htm
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|