Scroll Brackets Above Shelf
Scroll Brackets Below Shelf
Black Friday Deal: $178.95
List Price: $299.98, You Save: 40%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Enclume Décor Pot Racks Collection
- DR3 series bookshelf pot rack
- Available in Hammered Steel finish
- Wall mount installation
- Mounts on 24" Centers
- Decorative scroll brackets mount two different ways
- Includes 12 hammered steel straight hooks, 4 lag screws and 1 grid
- Perfect for hanging or storing pots, pans, utensils and books
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited Manufacturers warranty
- Ship Weight: 10 lbs.
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
The Decor bookshelf pot rack is perfect for holding cookbooks and hanging utensils without taking up a lot of space. The bookshelf pot rack is made from high quality hammered steel, giving it a handsome finish. It also has a protective coating that keeps maintenance to a minimum. It comes with all the needed accessories, including 12 hooks for hanging pots and hardware for mounting the rack. As shown in the pictures to the left, the bookshelf pot rack can be mounted two different ways, fitting any style you chose. Scroll brackets mounted on bottom, pots can be hung on the bottom and lids can be stored on top of the wall mounted pot rack. Scroll brackets mounted on top, the decorative scrolls on either end form bookends for your cookbooks, and your pots can hang below. Either way, the bookshelf pot rack is both attractive and functional.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
26" W x 10 1/4" D x 10" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|What is the measurement between the holes for attaching to the wall? and, what weight of cookware cookbooks can this item expect to hold? - Asked about product EN-DR3
| ||The measurement between the holes is 23 ¾ inches. Please keep in mind that this product is handmade and has an 1/8th inch variance. Our racks are not weight rated, the togglers used for drywall installation are though and if installed properly into 5/8” drywall, should hold 356lbs. We also provide wood screws for direct mounting to the wall studs.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: