36" W x 12" H, Natural
36" W x 12" H, Gray
20" W x 12" H, Natural
$60 - $80
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Consists of nickel plated pot hooks seated between maple rails
- Available in 2 sizes
- Hooks can be rotated so as to nest pots within each other or to display pan bottoms outward
- Six pot hooks and two 4-1/2" extension hooks are included along with all the necessary hardware for mounting
- Available in a natural oil finish or an optional metallic gray finish
- Must be suspended from solid wood
- Ships via FedEx/UPS Ground
North American hardwood from the United States and Canada
- Wood components manufactured and final assembly completed in Dorset, VT USA
- Imported hardware
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Accessories available ONLY with Pot Rack Order
Ingeniously simple! This beautiful JK Adams pot rack consists of nickel plated pot hooks seated between maple rails. The hooks can be rotated so as to nest pots within each other or to display pan bottoms outward. Six pot hooks and two 4-1/2" extension hooks are included, along with all the necessary hardware for mounting. Features a natural oil finish or an optional metallic gray finish.
JK-PR20: 20" W x 12" H
JK-PR36: 36" W x 12" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Perfect pot hanger
by: Snak from: Ventura, CA on: February 4, 2013
| ||I have owned one of these for years and just bought another.
|kitchen pot rack and extra hooks
by: tom from: burlington, vt on: December 14, 2012
by: pmdanielson from: West Chester , pa on: July 12, 2012
| ||The potrack arrived in a timely manner, was easy to install and fit just right in a small kitchen. Exactly what I ordered.
by: Terry Lacy from: Holden, ME on: August 27, 2010
| ||Clean, simple, very easy to install and use. The generously sized hooks make putting on and removing pots a breeze. The natural wood finish is very warm and visually appealing.
|Are the chains long enough to hang this from a vaulted ceiling? - Asked about product JK-PR36
| ||This item includes two 4-1/2" extension hooks along with all the necessary hardware for mounting. However, the total height is 12" for an Eight foot ceiling.
To extend the height, you can purchase the optional extension hooks ( http://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/jk-pr-36.htm#Accessories ) or Chain at your local Hardware Store.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Are the hooks that attach to the ceiling adjustable/moveable? Do they slide like the hooks that hang down for the pots? Not sure where my joists are going to fall for installation and need to know if they move before I purchase. Thanks, Karen - Asked about product JK-PR36-GRY
| ||The two upper hooks are move able as well as the hanging pot hook.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810