$163.92 - $242.34
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Ceiling mount oval potrack with grid
- Includes 12 Angled Hookds, 12 Straight Hooks, 2 6" Extension Hanger Rods and 2 Ceiling Bolts
- Includes two 6" extension hooks for hanging
- The distance between the extension hooks is 16"
- Drill Bit Reccommended for Installation is 3/16''
- Made of Steel
- Heavy gauge
- Ready to assemble
- Ships via UPS
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack
- Extra Chain and/or Hooks - Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
This pot rack from Old Dutch is oval in shape and has a sturdy grid for extra storage. Made of steel, the pot rack is available in numerous finishes, making it easy to match the décor around the rest of your kitchen. Includes 24 angled hooks and two 6" extension hooks for hanging.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
48" W x 19" D x 15˝" H
Weight: 40 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Richard DeForest from: Venice, FL on: February 1, 2013
| ||I had not trouble installing this pot rack. The guality of this pot rack is excellent.
|exactly as described
by: DT from: ABQ, NM on: April 10, 2012
| ||It took 30 minutes to put together. The instructions were a little misleading but once I recognized that the screen went on the bottom of the inside and the bolts were moved to facilitate this every thing fell right into place. The rack is by no means flimsy it weighs close to 50 lbs. so mounting to joists is a must.
We thoroughly enjoy having the pots and pans where we can se them.
|Exactly what I hoped for.
by: REF from: Camby, IN on: March 21, 2011
| ||I have been looking for a pan rack that was large enough to hold all of my pans and was not priced out of sight. This one exceeded my expectations.
by: Natasha from: Grand Junction, CO on: January 25, 2010
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
109CP, 109GU, 109SN, PR1521
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810