Our Price: $297.76
List Price: $425.38, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Holds pots, pans and utensils
- Made of solid red oak with a urethane finish
- Includes twelve brass pot and utensil hooks and two hanger rods, sufficient for up to an 8' ceiling
- Beams constructed from 1/2" thick Birch
- Each rack is screwed and glued together for maximum strength
- Hooks can accommodate oversized handles
- Includes Two 35 Watt halogen lights
- Gimballed lamps can be pointed in any direction
- Ample cord with a standard 120 V plug
- Weight: 20 Lbs.
- Ships UPS
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Avoid additional charges by adding extra hooks and chain with your pot rack. Hooks and chain are Intended for Potrack Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- Made in the USA
These Sawbuck Pot n Pan Racks are made of Red Oak and come with two 35 Watt halogen lights that can be pointed in any direction. The pot rack features Birch beams that create a grid for extra storage. Each rack is screwed together and glued for maximum strength. Twelve brass pot and utensil hooks can accommodate oversize handles. All mounting hardware is included to suspend your rack from an eight-foot ceiling. Just attach the chain, install the ceiling hooks into the joists, and your pot rack is all set to use. A cord and a standard 120 V plug are included. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
33-1/4" W x 20-1/2" D x 3-1/2" H
(24" H Overall with Chain)
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Kelley from: Austin, Te on: August 19, 2013
| ||If you buy a pot and pan holder, you must make sure to include the lighting. It adds a whole new dimension to a great product.
|Attractive and Functional!
by: GEARY from: Franklinton, LA on: July 3, 2012
| ||Product was as advertised and easy to install. If the dowels for hanging the pots were made of metal it would be perfect.
|Is the rack wired so that it can be attached to a 120v switched circuit? - Asked about product SB-KPR1207
| ||Yes, the rack wired is so that it can be attached to a 120v switched circuit.
| ||100% of 4 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (4) | No (0)|
|How long are the chains that pot holder hangs on? - Asked about product SB-KPR1207
| ||The chains are approx 16 inches in length and extend adequately to hang the rack from an eight foot ceiling.
| ||67% of 3 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (1)|
|Is the pot rack hanger pre-assembled? Also, how long is the power cord? Thank you. - Asked about product SB-KPR1207
| ||Yes, rack comes assembled.
The power cord is 15 ft in length.
| ||0% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (2)|
|Will we need an electrical outlet installed in our ceiling to accommodate a plug and if so will this be visually appealing? - Asked about product SB-KPR1207
| ||Yes, you will need an outlet to power the lights. If the outlet is placed near the rack it will not be noticed.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: