*** Soffit Chimney Not Included (Sold Separately)
With Optional Soffit
With Ductless Option
Underside of Hood
$1211.98 - $1278.64
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
More from Broan Elite Collection
- Pro Style E60 18" H Wall Mount Canopy Range Hood
- For cooktops up to 150 K
- Select 600CFM/13 Sones or 1200CFM/14.5 ones interior blowers mounted in the hood
- Mount type: 18" H wall-mount design
- Easy to clean 22 gauge gauge Brushed stainless steel finish, double-wall steel construction with no sharp edges
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically
- Infinite, solid-state variable speed control with blower memory
- Variable speed rotary control remembers last setting—blue LED power-on indicator light
- Bright halogen lighting: Two 50-watt bulbs in 30" and 36" widths, Three 50-watt bulbs in 42" and 48" widths (purchase bulbs separately)
- Ducting options: Vertical or horizontal
- Ducting Size: 600 CFM: 3 2/4" x 10", 1200 CFM: 14 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- Pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with handles and removable grease drip rail
- Designed to be compatible with future make-up air systems that are currently in development
- Use Soffit Chimney when installation location has no soffit. The optional 12" H soffit chimney extends the commercial look with ceilings up to 8 feet high. (not included)
- Optional Soffit Chimney cannot be used in applications where the Optional Ductless kit will be used
- Sizes: 30", 36", 42", 48"
- Bottom of hood should be 24" to 30" above cooktop
- Non-duct kit option available (not included)
- Optional 22 Guague Backsplash features fold-down shelves to keep food warm. Fold up to store your favorite condiments
- Optional make-up air dampers available: The Automatic Make-Up Air Damper provides a pathway for fresh air to enter a home from outdoors when a compatible exhaust device is operating. The Damper opens when a compatible range hood or exhaust fan is operating, thereby creating a known, controlled point for fresh air to enter the home while air is being exhausted from the building by the exhaust fan(s) and/or range hood. The Direct-Wired make up air damper communicates with the exhaust device through an independent, hard-wired connection between the exhaust device and the Damper. The MD6 is good for hoods up to 500 CFM, the MD8 is good for up to 1000 cfm. For 1500 CFM two MD8 dampers would be needed. The Make Up Air Adapter mounts in a duct, between outdoors and cold air return within a heating system.
- 120 volts, 60hz, 5.4 - 9.0 amps
- Finish: 22 Gauge 430 #4 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Manufacturers limited one year warranty
- Ship via freight (to curbside only - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service) Click for more info…..
- Broan Range Hood Accessories
Our commercial-style wall mount 18" canopy range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They come with integrated internal blowers for a simple all-in-one solution. They're specifically designed for use with high-BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grilles and are designed for quiet operation using the finest motors and balance wheels. Additional features include powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting, variable speed controls and make-up air damper compatibility.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30" W x 24" D x 18" H
36" W x 24" D x 18" H
Ducting: 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Ducting
**Provides synchronized operation for kitchen, bath and whole house ventilation products
**Protects back wall and wipes clean easily
**Includes two dual-position fold-down shelves allow flexibility to hold kitchen essentials
**Extends the commercial look in kitchens with a ceiling up to 8 feet high
**Filters air through charcoal filters and recirculates it back into the kitchen
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810