$706.08 - $833.73
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
More from Broan Elite Collection
- For cooktops up to 55 K - 150 K
- Select 550CFM or 800CFM interior blowers mounted in the hood
- Sones: Interior blower hood models operate at 3.0 sones on high. Boost mode sones are 8.5 sones
- Mount type: Under Cabinet mount
- Easy to clean 22 gauge, double-wall steel construction with no sharp edges
- Recessed bottom and forward filters increase capture capability
- Seamless glass-look Exclusive I-Control™ senses the touch of a finger without moving parts, smooth design for easy cleaning
- 3-speed control with boost memorizes last setting
- Variable 5-10, 15-20 minute delay shut off feature (E661 Models have only a 5 minute delay shut off)
- Heat Sentry™ turns unit to boost to remove excess heat
- Self-locking control to avoid accidental operation when being cleaned
- Dual 50 W halogen lighting (MR16 GU10 bulbs not included)
- Finish: Available in Stainless Steel or powder coated White or Black finishes
- Dishwasher safe aluminum filters
- Ducting Options: Can duct horizontal or vertical
- Inline Blowers install remotely in the interior of the house and can be attached directly or suspended from framing with suspension chains
- Bottom of hood should be 24" - 30" above cooktop
- 120V, 60Hz, E661 & E6622: 2.4 Amps
- Manufacturers limited one-year warranty
- Broan Range Hood Accessories
The Broan Elite under cabinet mount range hood has a clean, seamless design. This thinner than average range hood fits snugly under cabinets and provides quiet and effective ventilation performance. Subtle, multi-speed controls connect to a powerful 550 CFM-800 CFM interior centrifugal blower while halogen lighting brilliantly accents its easy to clean stainless steel bottom containing dishwasher safe filters. The E661 high performance range hood beautifully combines high style and modern convenience to satisfy even the most discerning homeowner.
30" W x 21 1/2" D x 5 1/8" H
36" W x 21 1/2" D x 5 1/8" H
42" W x 21 1/2" D x 5 1/8" H
**Protects back wall and wipes clean easily
**Includes two dual-position fold-down shelves allow flexibility to hold kitchen essentials
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Love it but.....
by: Pamela J. Smith from: Cincinnati, OH on: April 16, 2012
| ||The first one we received was missing a light (totally) and there was a gap on the range hood that should have been seamless. It had to go back and another shipped. It arrived in good shape and the installation went well. Very powerful fan and we really like the look.
|looks good, works well
by: Dug from: Plano, TX on: February 10, 2011
| ||Nice unit. Installation was not straight forward. The manual is poorly written and the pictures are not clear. It talks of 5 screws holding the cover when there are only 4. Light bulbs will be difficult to replace with cover in place. Wife is happy so I'm glad it's installed.
|Excellent range hood
by: C.Neale from: Hacienda Heights, Ca on: January 4, 2011
| ||I needed a powerful hood that had a low height to fit in a specific area. The Broan hood is beautiful and has a great exhaust fan and excellent lighting. The only problem is putting in the light bulbs. After installing it we had to dismantle the bottom part just to install the light bulbs. It was a small problem and went fast, but should be looked at by the manufacturer.
|slick and quiet
by: Norbert from: Pasadena, Ca on: September 23, 2009
| ||The installing contractors misaligned the fan. It was very easy for the owner to fix (just moved it up on its hub. The fan is very quiet. However, the owner needs to read the manual in order to understand the simple but powerful buttons. Once mastered, it is a breeze to use.
We did not get the fan to auto-start on the third level yet.
|I love it, I installed it but bump into problems.
by: Bobby1st from: ocean view, DE on: July 24, 2009
| ||I look at many under the cabinet hood ranges vent externally and I went for the E661 model for a higher 550CFM than most. My old one also a Broan 180CFM I deem useless, most of the steam goes outside of the hood and makes the house smell. I like this unit itself. The highest blower speed is loud but expected and stronger, the other sittings are much quieter. The light sittings are wonderful. If you are contemplating buying this range hood, I like to share my experience. I have difficult time looking for an installer (unless you buy it as whole package) and willing to pay over a thousand which I can't afford, so finally got the courage to do-it-myself project. Got myself a reciprocating saw and an external exhaust duct which measured 3 1/4 x 14". Priced at $150 is hard to find, I find this ridiculous because a 3 1/4 x 10" can be had for around $18 and easily available on most hardware stores, why 14"?. I finally got one for $80 (Call Braon), then I bumped into another problem, this external duct cap I got made for this unit was short by inch and a half. I bought a larger duct with 3 1/4H and improvised an extension. It hard to connect the two ends but I made it work not knowing if there's air leak inside the wall. The exhaust air is coming very very strong. With all my effort put into it, I am very satisfied what I have accomplished.
|Are the "tabs" to remove the filters latch or pull-tab? Thanks! - Asked about product BR-E66130SS
| ||The "tabs" are to remove the latch.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
E66130BL, E66130SS, E66130WH, E66136BL, E66136SS, E66136WH, E66142SS
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810