$445.67 - $506.57
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
are Intended for Hood Orders and are Not Returnable if Purchased Separately
- For cooktops up to 35K - 45K BTU
430 CFM Centrifugal blower, 4.5 Sones (8.0 Sones in boost mode (HVI
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Flush mount push button electronic controls
- 4 Speed with delayed "off" and filter reminder
- Infinite speed slide control with blower memory feature that saves last
- Exclusive Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns blower high
- Three-level lighting for Bright or Nighttime illumination; Par20 40 watt
halogen bulbs (bulbs not included)
- Large full filter design dishwasher safe Micro-mesh filters
- DuPont Teflon® non-stick bottom cover for easy
- Adjustable duct connectors accommodate off center ducting
- Ducting Options: Vertical or horizontal or ductless
- Ductless operation requires the Non-ducted Clean Sense filters which
change color when replacement is necessary (not included)
- Includes 3-1/4 x 10" damper/adapter and 7" round adapter
- Finish: Comes in brushed stainless steel or baked on polyester
finish paint in Almond, Black, Biscuit or White
- Sizes available: 30", 36" and 42"
- Weight: 30" - 31lbs, 36" - 34lbs, 42" - 36lbs
- 120V, 60 Hz 1.9-2.8 amps
- One year limited warranty
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
The Broan Allure QS3 Range Hood is over 50% quieter than the average hood and delivers brilliant halogen lighting to your cook top. This smart hood is equipped with a delay-off feature and a filter change indicator to improve ventilation effectiveness. Soft-touch controls and a non-stick, DuPont Teflon® coating on the bottom cover make it smooth and easy to clean. This hood’s quiet nature is due to its high-performance centrifugal blower.
30" W x 20" D x 7 1/4" H
36" W x 20" D x 7 1/4" H
42" W x 20" D x 7 1/4" H
* Horizontal ducting requires 3-1/4" x 10" or 7" round duct - Not included
*Vertical ducting requires 3-1/4" x 10" duct - Not included
*Bottom of hood should be 24" - 30" above cooktop
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great Hood with one exception
by: Bob from: Boston, MA on: January 30, 2013
| ||The Hood is great, love the adjustable speeds, adjustable lighting and style. However, for such a nice product I was disappointed with the damper/ duct connector piece. It was very poorly constructed, did not fasten well to the unit and much to my disappointment the damper is very noisy when the fan is running(which I didn't realize until after it was fully installed). In hindsight, I would have removed the damper, particularly since there was one in the roof cap that I installed.
|product works great and price was the best I found!
by: Dr. Tom from: Stevensville, MI on: February 8, 2012
| ||Installation was smooth and range hood was exactly as I expected. Kitchensource.com had the best price I could find
|A QUIET ATTRACTIVE COOKTOP HOOD
by: Sam Ramirez from: Houston, TX on: July 14, 2010
| ||This hood meets my needs and seems to be as advertised. It did not ship for some time after it was ordered so don't choose free shipping if you want to get it anytime soon. Also the mounting screws are not included nor are the halogen bulbs. The price was $30 less cheaper than I could get it in Houston and there was no tax and no shipping charge so that offset the minor aggravations.
|so far, so good! I like all the features.
by: Chris from: Walnut Creek, CA on: November 3, 2009
by: Ben Norman from: Welch, MN on: August 18, 2009
| ||Excellent product that performs as advertised. My wife and I are very satisfied with this range hood/exhaust fan/light.
|We love it!
by: Earl Andrews from: sacramento, ca on: July 24, 2009
| ||This is an outstanding product. It is quiet, very effective, and it looks great in our kitchen.
|A good kitchen accessory.
by: Ben from: -, CA on: July 23, 2009
| ||The lights should be situated such that they shine at the center of the stove. Need to start using energy-efficient bulbs in them.
by: Cathy Clifford from: North Canton, Oh on: July 9, 2009
| ||very quiet exhaust fan, great lights and very easy to clean. Looks great in the kitchen.
by: Elizabeth J Golic from: Fort Mill, SC on: July 7, 2009
| ||Wonderful range hood ! Prompt service and delivery.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810