$248.66 - $310.51
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality - Video
Determining the Range Hood Size Needed - Danny Lipford - Video
- For cooktops up to 25K BTU
- 220 CFM Centrifugal blower, 1.5 Sones at high speed
- 140 CFM/2.0 Sones at normal/low speed
- Over 50% quieter than the average range hood
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Two-speed rocker switch controls for motor and lights, Flush-mounted controls
- Two level light control for bright task light or nightime illumination; Single 42 W fluorescent lamp (GX24Q4 bulb included) with 4W night light (C-7 bulb included)
- Large, full filter design - dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Ducting Options: Vertical or horizontal
- Includes 3-1/4 x 10" damper/adapter and 7" round adapter; adjustable duct connectors accommodate off-center ducting
- Finish: Comes in Brushed Stainless Steel or baked on polyester finish paint in Black, or White
- Sizes available: 30"
- Weight: 22-26 lbs.
- 120V, 60 Hz 1.8 amps
- One-year limited warranty
- Ships via FedEx or UPS
- * Vertical ducting requires 3-1/4" x 10" vertical or horizontal ducting - Not included
- * Horizontal ducting requires 3¼" x 10" duct - Not included
- * Bottom of hood should be 24" - 30" above gas cooktop or up to 20" - 24" above electric cooktop
- UL Listed, HVI certified, Energy Star Listed, Title 24 Compliant
- Backsplash Accessories
- BR-HCK44 - Power Cord Kit: For use when hard wiring is not an option and a plug is needed.
The Broan QSE Allure Energy Star range hood meets customer demands for a contemporary styled range hood that is 50% quieter than average hoods and ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
QSE130BL, QSE130SS, QSE130WH