*Bottom of hood should be 24" - 30" above cooktop
$1355.81 - $1540.45
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
More from Broan Elite Collection
- Broan Elite Wall Mount Series Ballista 61000
- For cooktops up to 50 K BTU
- Select 450 CFM / 9 Sones or 950 CFM / 9.5 Sones interior centrifugal blowers
- 30" & 35.5" requires 6" round ducting - not included
- Round ducting can be converted to rectangular using a 6" to 3¼" x 10" transition - not included
- 48" model require 8" round ducting - not included
- Mount type: Wall mount
- Heat SentryTM - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
- Finish: 22 gauge 430 Stainless Steel # 4 brushed finish
- Seamless corners for easy cleaning
- Concealed three-speed slide control
- Two 20-watt (four in 48") halogen lights (included)
- Available in 30" and 35½" sizes
- Stainless steel grease filters with quick release latch
- Ducting options: Vertical or Non-ducted (non-ducted kit not included, excludes 48" model)
- Telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet
- Optional flue extension for up to 10' ceilings
- Optional Make up air adapter available
- 613004 & 619004 - 120V, 3.1 Amps
- 614804 - 120V, 5.5 Amps
- Weight: 30" - 45 lbs, 36" - 65 lbs, 48" - 72 lbs
- Manufacturers one year limited warranty
- 48'' ship via freight (to curbside only - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service) Click for more info…..
- Broan Range Hood Accessories
With an enduring stainless steel design, the Ballista wall mounted range hood combines the flawless look of Italian style with easy to clean surfaces and performance that any gourmet would love. Three-speed control allows you to select the setting appropriate for your cooking conditions and two 20-watt halogen lights illuminate the work area. Seamless corners for easy cleaning. Telescopic flue fits 8' to 9' ceilings.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30" W x 20 1/4" D x 33" H - 48" H, 6" Round Ducting required
35 7/16" W x 20 1/4" D x 33" H - 48" H, 6" Round Ducting required
48" W x 20 1/4" D x 32" H - 46" H, 8" Round Ducting required
**Protects back wall and wipes clean easily
**Includes two dual-position fold-down shelves allow flexibility to hold kitchen essentials
|Very good to excellent
by: Terresolve Technologies Ltd from: Menor, OH on: February 23, 2012
| ||The vent hood work very well. Shipment took only two or three days.
|What is a back draft damped and is it included in the ballista 30 inch hood? - Asked about product BR-613004
| ||It prevents air or anything else from coming in when the fan is off. BR-613004 fan doesn’t come with one. It can be purchased separately on this page: http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/sl-mca-100.htm , model number: SL-CAR150 (Steel, 6 inch).
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
|1)Does Broan ballista 61000 series 48 inch has mesh or baffle filter
2)do u carry best by broan
3)which steel is better 430 or 304 for a rangehood
4)Is a range hood with 2 centrifugal blower better than one centrifugal blower.
which company is better and more reliable in rangehoods
- Asked about product BR-614804
| ||1) Does Broan ballista 61000 series 48 inch has mesh or baffle filter?
The 61000 Series uses mesh filters
2) Do u carry Best by Broan?
No, we do not carry Best by Broan, it is only sold in local appliance shops.
3) Which steel is better 430 or 304 for a rangehood?
The lower the Gauge Steel the steel so, 304 is better.
4) Is a range hood with 2 centrifugal blower better than one centrifugal blower?
For a Kitchen application, you need 1 CFM for every 100BTU’s the Oven uses. It doesn’t matter if it’s a single fan or 2 fans, as long as the CFM’s relate to the BTU’s .
5) Which company is better and more reliable in range hoods?
We carry a diverse line up range hood brands for every application and every price range.
We stand behind all of our brands but here are a few that are notable:
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
613004, 619004, 614804
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810