Shown Here with Cover Plate (Not Included)
VT20M Main Control
VT20A Auxiliary Control
$32.69 - $71.27
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Electronic Timer Control for use with dual inlet bath fans or inline whole house fans
- Control regulates fan speed and run time for intermittent or continuous ventilation
- Meets the requirements of US and Canadian building codes, utility programs, the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI) and ASHRAE Standard 62.2
- Main Control (Model VT20M) can be used with up to three Auxiliary Controls (Model VT20A) to allow 20 minute high speed boost in up to four locations (one main and 3 auxiliary).
- Infinite Speed Control can be set
so ventilation fan runs at any speed between 0-100%
- Programmable Timer – run-time adjustable from 0-60 minutes per hour
- High Speed 20 minute boost activated by pressing touch pad on Main Unit (or any Auxiliary Unit). Blue LED illuminates on all units when high speed boost is activated.
- Place controls in areas of the home where specific ventilation rates are required such as baths, kitchen, laundry or workshop
- Mounts in standard single gang electrical box and require Decora-style cover plates (not included).
- 120 V, 60 Hz; maximum load: 2.5 amps
- Ships via UPS or FedEx
The Fantech Ventech Controls provide a cost-effective way to comply with code requirements for controlled ventilation in residential applications. When used with Fantech single or dual inlet Premium Bath Fans or a Fantech centralized inline whole house fan, controls regulate fan speed and run time for intermittent or continuous ventilation. The Programmable Timer can be adjusted between 0 - 60 minutes per hour. |Ships via UPS or FedEx.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810