*Blower sold Separately
*Bottom of hood should be 24" to 30" above cooktop
$634.85 - $884.48
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
- Decorative Wall Mount Wood Range Hood
- For Cooktops up to 150k BTU
- Blowers available ranging from 280 CFM - 1320 CFM (sold separately - See choices when hood is added to cart)
- Optional Liners also available for all sizes (sold separately - See choices when hood is added to cart)
- Blowers & Liners available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Black, White, Silver Metallic, and Biscuit finishes
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Sanded and ready for staining or painting
- Seamless mitered joints
- Available Sizes: 30", 36", 42" and 48" Widths
- Available in 4 solid wood types: Red Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry
- Lighting: Depends on blower chosen (Bulbs not included)
- Ducting options: Vertical or Ductless (optional ductless kit sold separately)
- Ductless option is available on BUF021 Blowers (Ductless kit sold separately)
- BUF06E and BUF08E offers exterior blower option (Exterior blower sold separately)
- BUF06E and BUF08 require Remote Mount Switch (Sold Separately)
- All hoods can be customized, please call for pricing
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
- Ornaments, Onlays & Rosettes
This Air-Pro (formerly Fujioh) Decorative Wall Mount Range Hood features high-end style and quality. The hood is constructed from any of four different quality hardwoods including Red Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry. The woods are unfinished so your range hood can be painted or stained to match your kitchen cabinets or range. This range hood is available in 30", 36”, 42” and 48” widths to accommodate most range sizes. Re-circulating ductwork kits are also available.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30": 32-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 42-1/2" H
36": 38-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 42-1/2" H
42": 44-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 42-1/2" H
48": 50-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 42-1/2" H
I have some questions related to this hood:
1) Does it come assembled?
2) Do I need to use the hood insert or liner that you sell?
3) Assuming I can use my own hood insert, would your liner be compatible with 3rd party hood inserts? Are there any guidelines regarding the use of your liner with 3rd party hood inserts?
4) Can the hood itself be mounted to the cabinets/wall, or can that only be accomplished with the liner?
Thank you. - Asked about product FU-FDWH30-M
| ||1) The wood hood itself does come assembled. It takes about 3 weeks to produce, and ships assembled on a truck.
2) We suggest using the blowers and liners that we sell to go along with the hood, because the hood's inside measurements are made to fit those liners and blowers. We cannot guarantee that a separate liner/blower would fit.
3) Since the liners and blowers are made to fit each other, we cannot guarantee the liners would fit a 3rd party blower (insert).
4) We suggest mounting the liner to the wall studs, sliding the hood over the liner, and attaching the wood hood to the front frames of adjoining wall cabinets and the liner: http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/pdf/fu-hood_installation.pdf
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
FDWH30-C, FDWH30-H, FDWH30-M, FDWH30-RO, FDWH36-C, FDWH36-H, FDWH36-M, FDWH36-RO, FDWH42-C, FDWH42-H, FDWH42-M, FDWH42-RO, FDWH48-C, FDWH48-H, FDWH48-M, FDWH48-RO