Shown with Optional Spindle Rail (Wood Ornament Molding Not Available)
*Blower sold Separately
*Bottom of hood should be 24" to 30" above cooktop
$255.86 - $306.36
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
- Standard Valance Wall Mount Wood Range Hood
- For Cooktops up to 150k BTU
- Blowers available ranging from 280 CFM - 980 CFM (sold separately - See choices when hood is added to cart)
- Optional Liners also available for all sizes (sold separately - See choices when hood is added to cart)
- Blowers & Liners available in Brushed Stainless Steel, Black, White, Silver Metallic, and Biscuit finishes
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Sanded and ready for staining or painting
- Seamless mitered joints
- Available Sizes: 30" and 36" Widths
- Available in 4 solid wood types: Red Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry
- Lighting: Depends on blower chosen (Bulbs not included)
- Ducting options: Vertical or Ductless (optional ductless kit sold separately)
- Ductless option is available on BUF021 Blowers (Ductless kit sold separately)
- Exterior Blower Mount BUF06E available (Sold Separately)
- BUF06E requires Remote Mount Switch (Sold Separately)
- All hoods can be customized, please call for pricing
- 3 year warranty
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
- Ornaments, Onlays & Rosettes
This Air-Pro (formerly Fujioh) Standard Valance Wall Mount Range Hood features a standard valance. The high-end style and quality of this range hood make it the perfect addition to any kitchen. The hood is constructed from any of four different quality hardwoods including Red Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry. The woods are unfinished so your range hood can be painted or stained to match your kitchen cabinets or range. This range hood is available in 30 and 36” widths to accommodate most range sizes. Re-circulating ductwork kits are also available.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30": 30"W x 7"D x 24"H
36": 36"W x 7"D x 24"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I am looking at your standard valance wall mount range hood. Is that a hood where I can take the doors off of my cabinet above the microwave and mount it to the cabinet?
Thanks, Linda - Asked about product FU-FVAL30-RO
| ||You can take the doors off of the upper cabinet and mount the valence hood to the face frame of the old cabinet. This will give you the look of a wood hood and will leave the underside of the valance hood open in the front. If you plan to keep the microwave in place, they are mounted to the bottom of the upper cabinet, therefore you cannot remove the upper cabinet as you would have nothing to hold the microwave in place.
Most people remove the microwave and the upper cabinet and replace it with a valance hood, metal t-shaped liner, and a blower pack. The valance hood fits between the left and right upper cabinets and takes the place of the upper cabinet.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
FVAL30-C, FVAL30-H, FVAL30-M, FVAL30-RO, FVAL36-C, FVAL36-H, FVAL36-M, FVAL36-RO