Stainless Steel Bottom View
$1102.77 - $1430.16
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Ducting, Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- Powerful, quiet 650 CFM to 775 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Variable Switches for Power and Lights. Can be set for remote wall switches.
- Front Panel Lighting uses Two 50 Watt (Par-20) Halogen bulb or two 9.5W LED Flood lights located on front panel. Bulb not included.
- Full Coverage Filters
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Built-in Back Draft Damper
- PS1B Model: blower is offset to the right and the duct is in the center. Majority of the airflow is on the right side of the hood
- Finish: Choose from 304 marine grade Stainless Steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finishes
- Heat controlled safety turns unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees
- Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
- Ducting: -8 Models include a 7" to 8" Rnd. X 3 1/2" duct transition
-K models include a 7" to 10" Rnd x 11" H duct transition
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- 120v, 5-9 amps, 60 Hz
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches (Option must be selected)
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- 48" Models Ships via truck (to curbside- extra charge for inside delivery and/or liftgate service)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Made in the USA
These powerful yet quiet 650 CFM to 775 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers by Imperial are available in several widths. Choose from 304 Stainless Steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finishes. Heat controlled safety turns unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees. Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42"
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42", 48"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30" W x 22" D x 10" H
36" W x 22" D x 10" H
42" W x 22" D x 10" H
48" W x 22" D x 10" H
Wall Caps, Dampers, Elbows, Ducting Transitions and more
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1930PS1B-10-8, 1930PSB-10-8, 1936PS1B-10-8, 1936PSB-10-8, 1942PSB-10-8, 1948PSB-10-8, 1930PS1B-10-8-BK, 1930PS1B-10-8-WH, 1930PSB-10-8-BK, 1930PSB-10-8-WH, 1936PS1B-10-8-BK, 1936PS1B-10-8-WH, 1936PSB-10-8-BK, 1936PSB-10-8-WH, 1942PSB-10-8-BK, 1942PSB-10-8-WH, 1948PSB-10-8-BK, 1948PSB-10-8-WH
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810