$2042.25 - $3232.39
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- Flame Retardant Balanced Centrifugal Blowers with the exclusive Free-Air Chamber for Quiet Power
- Powerful, quiet 1000 CFM to 1675 CFM
- Sones: 1.6-4.6 Sones
- Mount type: Wall mount
- For outdoor applications
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Heat Sensor: Fire safety thermostat with automatic turn on when temperatures reach 130 degrees
- 2 Halogen 50 Watt (Par 20) spot lights on front panel (bulbs not included)
- Full Coverage Baffle Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Vertical Ducting: 10" Round transition attached to duct opening which is 7 1/2" H. Run duct pipe at least 24” straight up before making any elbows for best performance. Elbows will reduce CFM.
- Finish: 304 Marine Grade, 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Fire Safety
- Distance Codes: Check local city, county and cooking appliance specifications. UL tested at 36” above cooking surface
- Optional Wall Stacks ordered separately, Call with Dimensions, Specify Ceiling Height
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Switching if needed to mount the controls on the wall or countertops for ADA Compliance (Sold Separately)
- Custom: Custom sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing and delivery time.
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty
- 120v, 20 amp circuit amp required, 60 Hz
- Weight: 90-140 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Shipped via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service)
Our Residential Use wall canopy range hood gives you the professional style you like with the power you need and the quiet you want. This Imperial wall mount canopy style range hood is intended for the outdoors and is constructed from 304 Marine Grade, 18 Gauge Stainless Steel for Durability and Fire Safety.
36": 35 13/16" W x 32" D x 18" H
42": 41 13/16" W x 32" D x 18" H
48": 47 13/16" W x 32" D x 18" H
54": 53 13/16" W x 32" D x 18" H, Twin Ducting
60": 58 13/16" W x 32" D x 18" H, Twin Ducting
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
WH1936PSB-32-K, WH1942PSB-32-K, WH1948PSB-32-K, WH1954PSB-TW32-K, WH1960PSB-TW32-K
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810