Stainless Steel Bottom View
$920.83 - $1444.44
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Ducting & Make-Up Air Kit
- Powerful, quiet 395 CFM to 635 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Variable Switches for Power and Lights. Can be set for remote wall switches.
- Front Panel Lighting uses two 50 Watt (Par-20) Halogen bulbs or two 9.5W LED Flood lights (Bulb not included)
- 1900TB: Uses Center Panel 45 Watt (R20) Spot Light. Bulb not included.
- Full Coverage Filters
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Can also be Wall Mounted - choose Wall Mount in drop-downs to receive mounting brackets
- Built-in Back Draft Damper
- 1900TB-10 AND 1900PS1B Models: Blower is offset to the right and the duct is in the center. Majority of the airflow is on the right side of the hood since the blower is off-set to the right
- Finish: Choose from 304 marine grade Stainless Steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finishes
- Heat controlled safety turns unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees
- Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
- Ducting: Vertical duct collar
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- 120v, 5-9 amps, 60 Hz
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches (See Optional Accessories)
- Duct increaser to boost duct size to 8"
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- 48" Models have FREE Shipping via Truck to your curb. Looking for Offload Service or Inside Delivery? Click here to see more shipping options.
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
- Made in the USA
These powerful yet quiet 395 CFM to 635 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers by Imperial are available in several widths. Choose from 304 Stainless Steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finishes. Heat controlled safety turns unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees. Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
||1.5 - 4.6
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42", 48"
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30" W x 22" D x 10" H
36" W x 22" D x 10" H
42" W x 22" D x 10" H
48" W x 22" D x 10" H
Wall Caps, Dampers, Elbows, Ducting Transitions and more
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1930TB-10, 1936TB-10, 1942TB-10, 1942PS1B-10, 1930PSB-10, 1936PSB-10, 1942PSB-10, 1948PSB-10, 1930PSB-10-B, 1930PSB-10-W, 1930TB-10-B, 1930TB-10-W, 1936PSB-10-B, 1936PSB-10-W, 1936TB-10-B, 1936TB-10-W, 1942PS1B-10-B, 1942PS1B-10-W, 1942PSB-10-B, 1942PSB-10-W