$3492.85 - $4311.42
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops between 60K to 130K BTU
- Powerful, quiet 740 CFM to 1330 CFM
- 1.6-4.6 Sones
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Constructed of light weight composite EPS foam with 2 layers of concrete
- Stainless steel Inserts are18-22 gauge stainless steel
- Free-Air Chamber Design for Quiet Power
- Flame Retardant and uniquely positioned Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Heat controlled thermostat turns unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Lighting: Uses Two 50 Watt Halogen Spots (Par20) located on front panel (Bulbs not included)
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Mesh Filters
- Optional Baffle filters available (Sold Separately)
- Built-in back draft damper
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting
- Colors: Copper Mine, Baked Pretzel, Winter Gates and Yellow Squash
- Widths Available: 36", 42", 48" and 54"
- Heights Available: 24", 36" or 48"
- Exclusive Automatic Seal Vent Collar
- 7" Round ducting required (not included)
- Can be transitioned to 8" round with an optional 7" to 8" duct increaser
- TW models require 2 - 7" round ducts
- Bottom of hood should be 30-36" above cooktop
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke
- 120v, 15 amps
- Optional IM-REMOTE: Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches
- Optional IM-8800: Increase duct size with 8" transition to increase airflow and CFM
- IM-TW36/TW42: Transitions available to convert twin 7" round ducting vents to a single 10" round vent (Will reduce CFM by 25%)
- Depth: 26" (for 22" D hoods click here)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
- Ships via Truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service) Click for more info…
||1.5 to 4.6
||36", 42", 48", 54"
||1.5 to 4.6
||42", 48", 54"
|*Caution on Ducting:Transitioning a TW (twin duct unit) to a single duct will void the "performance" warranty!
The Imperial Contemporary PS Model Designer Canopy Series is constructed of composite material and layered in light weight concrete to give it a stone/sand type appearance. The canopy comes complete with 740 to 1330 cfm and bright 50 W halogen lighting to illuminate the cooking area. The powered liner contains a heat controlled thermostat which turns the unit on when temperature reaches 130 degrees.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36" W x 26" D x 24" H
42" W x 26" D x 24" H
48" W x 26" D x 24" H
54" W x 26" D x 24" H
7" Round Ducting (not included)
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CT2436PS, CT3636PS, CT2442PS, CT3642PS, CT2448PS, CT3648PS, CT2454PS, CT3654PS, CT2442PS1TW, CT3642PS1TW, CT2448PS1TW, CT3648PS1TW, CT2454PS1TW, CT3654PS1TW
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810