$1448.61 - $1686.11
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops with 40K BTU
- Air Ring Fan - 400 CFM - designed to meet the international builder code without the use of makeup air
- 2.5 to 4.9 Sones
- Mount Type: Island Mount or Peninsula Mount
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights - 3 way Rocker Controls
- Front Panel Lighting: Two 9.5W LED flood or 50 Watt Halogen (Par 20). Bulbs Not Included. *Recessed lighting NOT available on 30" models
- Full Coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Finish: Choose 304 marine grade stainless steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Sizes Available: Call with dimensions to confirm that we can meet your needs.
- Stacks available in various heights (ordered separately)
- Hood includes stack between 6" - 48" for ceilings 7' – 10' however custom stack sizes available from 6" – 60" if needed. Please call for pricing
- Four-sided design canopy: height 6" plus stack length.
- Wood suspension support frames included for strong, safe installation.
- Requires 8" Round Duct - Not Included
- Bottom of hood should be 36" above cooktop
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 115 AC, 60 HZ, 9 Amps - Suggested use with 15 Amp Circuit
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- Optional Remote Switching: Wired for remote mount switching
- Stack/Duct Cover and Mounting Frame Included up to 48" - Choose Appropriate Height in Drop-Down to Add to Order (no charge)
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing. Color Chart
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
||Air Ring Fan
||2.5 - 4.9
||30", 36", 42", 48"
This Imperial Slim Line Island Range Hood with Air Ring Fan is part of Imperial's 400 CFM Series. The hood features a standard finish in stainless steel, or a powder coat finish in white or black, and includes dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh screen filters.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30", 36", 42", 48" W x 24-1/8" D x 6" H
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
IS1930SD2-8, IS1930SD2-8-SS, IS1936SD2-8, IS1936SD2-8-SS, IS1942SD2-8, IS1942SD2-8-SS, IS1948SD2-8, IS1948SD2-8-SS
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810