$984.58 - $1310.45
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Ducting, Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- Powerful, quiet 775 CFM to 900 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Variable Switches for Power and Lights
- Dual Lighting: Uses two 50 Watt Halogen (Par 20) or 9.5W Flood LED lights on center panel and 75 Watt Incandescent or 8.5W LED recessed lights
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic turn ON when temp. reaches 130 degrees
- Full Coverage Filters
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Built-in Back Draft Damper
- Finish: Choose 304 marine grade stainless steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches (Option must be selected in Accessories)
- Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
- PS1 blower is offset to the right and the ducting is in the center. The majority of the airflow will be on the right side of the hood
- Ducting: -8 Models include a 7" to 8" Rnd. X 3 1/2" duct transition
-K models include a 7" to 10" Rnd x 11" H duct transition
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Made in the USA
Imperial's residential range hoods gives you the professional style you like with the power you need. The blower options provide the high ventilation and durable construction to meet the needs of professional-style cooking appliances for the home.
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42"
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42", 48"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30, 36, 42, 48 W x 22 1/8" D x 10" H
* Requires 8-10" Round Duct depending on item chosen - Not Included
* Bottom of hood should be 30"-36" above cooktop
Wall Caps, Dampers, Elbows, Ducting Transitions and more
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1930PS-10-8-B, 1930PS-10-8-SS, 1930PS-10-8-W, 1930PS1-10-8-B, 1930PS1-10-8-SS, 1930PS1-10-8-W, 1936PS-10-8-B, 1936PS-10-8-SS, 1936PS-10-8-W, 1936PS1-10-8-B, 1936PS1-10-8-SS, 1936PS1-10-8-W, 1942PS-10-8-B, 1942PS-10-8-SS, 1942PS-10-8-W, 1942PS1-10-8-B, 1942PS1-10-8-SS, 1942PS1-10-8-W, 1948PS-10-8-B, 1948PS-10-8-SS
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810