$802.77 - $1232.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Ducting, Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- Powerful, quiet 410 CFM to 750 CFM Balanced Centrifugal Blowers
- Variable Switches for Power and Lights
- Dual Lighting: Uses 2 halogen spot lights and 75 Watt Incandescent recessed lights
- 1900T Uses one 50 Watt Halogen in the Center Panel (NO recessed lighting )
- Recessed lighting NOT available on 30”
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic turn ON when temp. reaches 130 degrees. Not available on SD2 and T model
- Full Coverage Filters
- Mount type: Cabinet mount
- Built-in Back Draft Damper
- Finish: Choose 304 marine grade stainless steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches (Option must be selected in Accessories)
- Custom sizes available, call with dimensions and to confirm that we can meet your needs.
- PS1 and T Models: The blower is offset to the right and the ducting is in the center. The majority of the airflow will be on the right hand side.
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- 30"-36" models ship via Fed EX or UPS
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- 42"-48" Models Ships via truck (to curbside- extra charge for inside delivery and/or liftgate service)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Imperial's residential range hoods gives you the professional style you like with the power you need. The blower options provide the high ventilation and durable construction to meet the needs of professional-style cooking appliances for the home.
||1.5 - 4.6
||1.5 - 4.6
||30", 36", 42", 48"
||1.5 - 4.6
||Single Center Panel
||30", 36", 42"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30, 36, 42, 48 W x 22 1/8" D x 10" H
* Requires 7" Round Duct - Not Included
* Bottom of hood should be 30"-36" above cooktop
Wall Caps, Dampers, Elbows, Ducting Transitions and more
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
|Can the filters be removed and put in the dishwasher for cleaning? - Asked about product IM-1936T-10-SS
| ||Yes, the filters are dishwasher-safe, as long as dishwasher soap is not used. If you would like to use a cleaning spray, use 409 or Simple Green Spray on filters and then run the dishwasher on hot water and dry cycle.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1930PS1-10-B, 1936T-10-B, 1936T-10-SS, 1942T-10-B, 1942T-10-SS, 1930PS1-10-SS, 1936PS1-10-B, 1936PS1-10-SS, 1942PS1-10-B, 1942PS1-10-SS, 1930PS-10-B, 1930PS-10-SS, 1936PS-10-B, 1936PS-10-SS, 1942PS-10-B, 1942PS-10-SS, 1948PS-10-B, 1948PS-10-SS, 1930T-10-B, 1930T-10-SS
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810