$401.40 - $475
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops up to 50k
- Air Ring fan motor, 430 CFM, 7.6 Sones
- Mount Type: Built-In
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Two 75 Watt incandescent or 8.5W LED lights recessed behind the filters (Bulb not included)
- Full bottom coverage Aluminum Mesh Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting
- Finish: 18-22 Gauge, 304 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 115v, 60 Hz, 9 amps, Suggested use with a 15 amp circuit
- All ventilators come with liner
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Custom: Custom sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing. Delivery for custom items is 4-6 weeks
- * Requires 7" Round Duct - Not Included
- * Can be transitioned to 8" round with optional 7" to 8" duct increaser
- * Bottom of hood should be 30-36" above cooktop
- Optional Features:
- Remote Switching: Wired for remote mount switching
- Increase duct size with 8" transition to increase airflow and CFM
- Optional 3/4" stainless steel flange adds 3/4" to all sides to fill in gaps (not included) View Image
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Imperial powered liners are perfect for custom applications and wood canopies. These ventilator power packs come complete with motors, lights, back draft damper and controls and offer a full coverage design to provide maximum capture of steam and smoke.
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
|I have an older Kraftmaid wooden wall mounted range hood (8 years). It's a simple style. The motor is not strong enough and I would like to replace it. It is currently vented to the outside via the roof. I think the Imperial 2C2024SD4-12 might work, but am not sure. I could sent a pic if you reply to me. There is a separate liner inside the hood that has a inset section at the front from it being totally rectangular when you look underneath. I might have to keep that. The guts of the unit looks like it's 23 1/2 x 10 1/2, but i haven't taken it out to be more accurate. Do you have any experience with my type of hood and replacing the insert? - Asked about product IM-C2024SD4-12
| ||The liner that will fit into the kraftmaid hood would be determined by the opening in the bottom of the imperial hood. If the opening is a rectangular opening and will fit the Imperial power pack dimensions of: 22-3/8" W x 11-1/4" D x 6" H then, it should work. However, you will need to remove the liner you have. The imperial IM-C2024SD4-12 is a linerless model.
When the Kraftmaid liner is removed, what is the opening size? That will determine if it will fit , if the opening is larger then, it should work.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
C2024SD4-12, C2030SD4-12, C2036SD4-12, C2042SD4-12-SS