*** Blower Not Included - Sold Separately
$1110 - $1564.28
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- Mount type: Wall mount canopy range hood
- For use with In-Line Blower, 1200 CFM for 10” duct size. (Sold separately)
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Heat Sensor: Fire safety thermostat with automatic turn on when temperatures reach 130 degrees
- Two Halogen 50 Watt (Par 20) or 9.5W Flood LED spot lights on front panel (bulbs not included)
- Full Coverage Baffle Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Finish: 304 Marine Grade, 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Fire Safety
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Switching if needed to mount the controls on the wall or countertops for ADA Compliance (Sold Separately)
- Decorative Rails Available (Sold Separately)
- Distance Codes: Check local city, county and cooking appliance specifications. UL tested at 36” above cooking surface
- Custom: Custom sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing and delivery time.
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty
- 120v, 60 Hz
- Weight: 90-140 lbs.
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- Ships via truck (to curbside- extra charge for inside delivery and/or liftgate service)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Made in the USA
Imperials Wall Mount canopy Range hood gives you the professional style you like with the power you need and the quiet you want. The optional blower can be mounted within the line of the ducting for ultimate quietness. This Imperial wall mount canopy style range hood is constructed of a 18 gauge 304 Marine Grade brushed Stainless Steel for Durability.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36", 42", 48", 54" and 60" Widths
24" D x 18" H
Ducting: 10" Round
* Bottom of hood should be 36" above cooktop
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
|The range hood says it's to be used with an inline blower. Can it be used with an external roof mounted blower? Such as Abbaca or Broan 336 external blower (1500cfms).
- Asked about product IM-WH1942-10B
| ||Yes, it can be used with external and inline. If you use external, the switch can handle up to 5 amps.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
WH1936-10B, WH1942-10B, WH1948-10B, WH1954-10B, WH1960-10B, WH1936-10B-BK, WH1936-10B-WH, WH1942-10B-BK, WH1942-10B-WH, WH1948-10B-BK, WH1948-10B-WH, WH1954-10B-BK, WH1954-10B-WH, WH1960-10B-BK, WH1960-10B-WH
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810