*** Blower Not Included - Sold Separately
$1035.21 - $1371.83
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Mount type: Wall mount canopy range hood
- For use with In-Line Blower. 850 CFM for 8” duct size (Sold separately)
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Heat Sensor: Fire safety thermostat with automatic turn on when temperatures reach 130 degrees
- 2 Halogen 50 Watt (Par 20) spot lights on front panel (bulbs not included)
- Full Coverage Baffle Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Finish: 304 Marine Grade, 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Fire Safety, Black or White
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Switching if needed to mount the controls on the wall or countertops for ADA Compliance (Sold Separately)
- Decorative Rails Available (Sold Separately)
- Distance Codes: Check local city, county and cooking appliance specifications. UL tested at 36” above cooking surface
- Custom: Custom sizes available. Call with exact dimensions for pricing and delivery time.
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty
- 120v, 60 Hz
- Weight: 90-140 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Ships via freight (to curbside only - extra charge for inside
delivery and/or lift gate service) Click for more info…..
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
Imperials Wall Mount canopy Range hood gives you the professional style you like with the power you need and the quiet you want. The optional blower can be mounted within the line of the ducting for ultimate quietness. This Imperial wall mount canopy style range hood is constructed of a 18 gauge 304 Marine Grade brushed Stainless Steel for Durability.
36", 42", 48", 54" and 60" Widths
24" D x 18" H
Ducting: 8" Round - not included
* Bottom of hood should be 36" above cooktop
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810