Filter for PS Models
Filter for BP Models
$1194.44 - $2311.11
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit
- For cooktops from 62K to 67K BTU
- Powerful and quiet, 625 CFM to 675 CFM
- 1.6-4.6 Sones
- Full coverage Slim Baffle Filters
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Front Panel Lighting: Two 9.5W LED flood or 50 Watt Halogen (Par 20). Bulbs Not Included.
- Built-in back draft damper
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting only
- Flame Retardant and uniquely positioned Balanced Centrifugal Blowers.
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic turn ON when temp. reaches 130 degrees
- Free-Air Chamber Design for Quiet Power
- Finishes: 304 Stainless Steel or Powder coat painted finish in White or Black (Allow an additional 2 weeks ship time for powder coated models.)
- Stacks available in various heights (ordered separately)
- Hood includes stack between 6" - 48" for ceilings 7' – 11' however custom stack sizes available from 6" – 60" if needed. Please call for pricing
- 36" - 42" hood uses single stack, 48" - 60" hood uses optional twin stack for 7'-11' ceilings
- Mounts 36" Above the cooktop
- 7" Ducting required - not included
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- Custom Sizes Available: Call with dimensions to confirm that we can meet your needs
- Ducting size depends on model chosen, Available in 7", 8" and 10" Duct sizes
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing. Color Chart
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
This Imperial WHP1900 Series Wall Pyramid Range Hood with Slim Baffle Filters and 7" Duct features a fire safety thermostat with automatic turn ON when temperature reaches 130 degrees. The hood features a standard finish in stainless steel, or a powder coat finish in white or black, and includes dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30", 36", 42", 48" W x 20-1/8" or 24-1/8" D x 12" or 14" H
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
WHP1930BP1SB, WHP1930BP1SB-SS, WHP1930PS1SB, WHP1930PS1SB-SS, WHP1936BP1SB, WHP1936BP1SB-SS, WHP1936PS1SB, WHP1936PS1SB-SS, WHP1936PSSB, WHP1936PSSB-SS, WHP1942PS1SB, WHP1942PS1SB-SS