Stack / Duct Cover
With optional Pot Rail Bar
$821.42 - $885.71
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Make-Up Air Kit, In-Line Blower & Silencer
- For cooktops up to 50k
- Powerful and quiet, 430 CFM Air ring Fan, 1.6-4.6 Sones
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Variable controls for both Power and Lights
- Lighting: Uses 2 - 50 Watt Halogen bulbs (Par 20) in Front Panel. (Bulbs not included)
- Full Coverage Filters
- Built-in back draft damper
- Decorative Rails Available (Sold Separately)
- Ducting Options: Vertical Ducting only
- Free-Air Chamber Design for Quiet Power
- Hood stack included - available in 6” increments for ceilings 7’ – 11’
- Recommended distance between cooktop and Hood: 36"
- Hood includes stack between 6” - 48” however custom stack sizes available from 6” – 60” if needed. Please call for pricing.
- Custom Sizes Available: Call with dimensions to confirm that we can meet your needs
- Controls can be ordered for Remote Wall Switches for ADA Compliance (sold separately)
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke.
- 120v, 5-9 amps
- 18-22 gauge stainless steel
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
- Ships via truck (to curbside- extra charge for inside delivery and/or liftgate service)
- Backsplash Accessories
- Ducting Accessories
- Made in the USA
This wall range hood in a pyramid style features standard finish in stainless steel, black or white powder coat. Optional powder coated finish in over 60 colors and textures. Includes dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh screen filters.
Pyramid Portion of Hood:
30" 29 13/16" W x 20 1/8" D x 12" H
36" 35 13/16" W x 20 1/8" D x 12" H
*** Recommended distance between cooktop and Hood: 30"-36"
*** 7" Ducting Required - Not included
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
**Ideal for use with smaller, standard size ranges - designed with airtight galvanized steel housings
**For use in kitchen range hood ventilation where noise is a concern - features a rubber seal on both the inlet and outlet
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810