GE Monogram Stainless Steel Professional Straight Sided Hood
* Requires 10" Round Duct - Not included
Pro Straight Sided Range Hood
Pro Straight Sided Range Hood
$3194.28 - $4294.18
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Accessories: Duct Covers - Sold Only with Hood Purchase
- For cooktops up to 70K - 130K BTU
- 640 CFM - 1200 CFM vertical exhaust centrifugal blower
- Mount Type: Wall mount, under-cabinet mount or soffit mount
- Finish: 22 gauge 340 Stainless steel #4 brushed double wall construction with welded seams
- Variable speed fan control
- 2 - 50W Par 16 Halogen lamps with 4 lighting levels (48" model has 3 halogen lamps)
- 1 infrared 175 W Par 38 warming lamps (48" model has 2 lamps)
- 2 Removable stainless steel Baffle filters with 2 grease trays (48" model has 3 grease trays and 3 stainless Baffle filters)
- Utensil rod on both left and right side of hood
- Ducting options: Vertical only
- Backdraft damper included
- Duct run should not exceed 150 ft.
- 30" & 36" - 120 volts, 6.5 amps, 60 Hz
- 48" - 110 volts, 12.5 amps, 60 Hz
- 30"- 100 lbs, 36" - 110 lbs, 48" -130 lbs
- Manufacturers full in-home one year parts and labor warranty
- Ships via Fright
- Backsplash Accessories
- Optional Features: Decorative duct covers, 6" and 12" high, are available to fit all models to conceal the ductwork running from the hood to the ceiling or a soffit. Duct covers can be stacked to reach ceiling height. (not included)
- * Requires 10" Round Duct - Not included
- * Bottom of hood should be 30"-36" above cook top
The GE Monogram professional style straight-sided range hoods house powerful ventilation system that operates at a maximum venting capacity of 1200 CFM, and each includes infrared warming lights that help keep food warm until serving and stainless backsplash to complete the look. The welded, double-wall construction offers a refined appearance with almost no evidence of screw or seams.
MO-ZV30SSF-SS: 30" W x 25" D x 18" H
MO-ZV36SSF-SS: 36" W x 25" D x 18" H
MO-ZV48SSF-SS: 48" W x 25" D x 18" H
|Are these units quiet? Are they totally exterior exhaust? Compared to a non professional series unit, how much more efficient are they? Is there an exterior (outside) motor or component? Are there additional parts required for installation? - Asked about product MO-ZV48SSF-SS
| ||Are these units quiet?
The Sones Levels increase with the CFM strength levels. When on Low, the Sones are 2.5 and when on High, the Sones increase to 13.
Are they totally exterior exhaust?
Yes, this hood has an exterior exhaust.
Compared to a non-professional series unit, how much more efficient are they?
This hood is not rated as Energy Efficient.
Is there an exterior (outside) motor or component?
Are there additional parts required for installation?
Yes, ducting is required.
Please see the Installation Sheet attached for more info: http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/pdf/mo-zvssf_install.pdf
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810