No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Ultra series - low profile
- 425 CFM with internal motor/blower
- Rubber mounted motor - reduces vibration
- Variable-speed fan control
- No sharp edges
- Two dimmable 50-watt halogen lights (bulbs not included)
- Distinctive design
- Covertible operation - vents out top, back or ductless (recirculating)
- 22-gauge Stainless Steel
- Quiet operation
- Flat-design bottom - easy to clean
- U.L. and HVI listed
- Large full-filter bottom enhances performance
- Vents out top or back - 3-1/4" H x 10" W
- Easy to install
- 15 lbs.
- Ships via UPS
- Ducting Accessories
This Ultra Series Stainless Steel Range Hood by Storch has a distinctive design which makes it a great addition to any kitchen. The range hood has a powerful 425 CFM motor with rubber mounts to reduce vibration. The range hood is convertible and can vent out the top or back or operate as a ductless (recirculating) hood. The range hood also features quiet operation, a large full-filter bottom, variable-speed fan control and two dimmable 50-watt halogen lights. Ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Available widths: 20", 24", 30" and 36"
Standard: 19" D × 8" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I AM LOOKING FOR A 30 INCH RANGE HOOD REAR VENTING THAT IS 15 INCHES DEEP TO MATCH CABINET ABOVE. - Asked about product ST-KRH1954
| ||You won’t find any 15"D range hoods as the depth does not allow for proper ventilation. We do have other brands, like Broan that have a smaller depth of 17-1/2" (http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/br-qt230aa.htm ), but the smallest depth on the 30"W Storch Hood is 18"D.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KRH1952, KRH1953, KRH1954, KRH1955
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810