- Highest quality hardwood and veneer
- Solid wood components selected for color
- Perfect seamless joints
- Ready-to-finish to 180 grit
- Wood Species: Oak, White Birch, Maple, Cherry, Clear Alder, Hickory, Knotty Pine
- Widths: 36", 42", 48", 54", 60" and custom (Allow 2-1/4" extra for molding)
- Depths: 23-1/2" to tips of molding
- 3 Designs for Hood Tops: Standard Top, Beaded Top, Raised Panel Top
- Wood carvings and corbels for a distinctive accent
- Removable front top panel for easy installation:
- Included for Raised Panel Top model
- Optional extra for Standard Top model
- Optional extra for Beaded Top model
- G Series:
- Perfect proportions for ceilings 96" to 107"
- Chimney extension for ceiling over 96"
- Chimney can be trimmed for ceiling under 96"
- T Series:
- For ceilings 108" and over
- Sizes for every standard size wood hood
- Internal, Inline and Remote Blowers
- Internal: 350, 600, 1000 or 1200 CFM
- Remote: 600, 1200 or 1500 CFM
- Fan Housings: 22 gauge 300 finish Stainless Steel
- Quiet Variable Speed Fan Controls
- Dimmable Halogen Lights
- Professional Mesh Liners and Professional Baffle Liners
Widths: 36", 42", 48", 54", 60" and custom (Allow 2-1/4" extra for molding)
Depths: 23-1/2" to tips of molding
|I'm remodeling our kitchen and currently have the walls down to the studs. I have an electrician coming to run some wire and will be putting in a wood chimney-style range hood (probably a Stanisci G-series). Right now, I need to know the circuit and wiring requirements, as well as where the junction box should be placed to be concealed after the hood is installed. Do you have that information? - Asked about product WR-G-SERIES
| ||The G-series hood itself does not require electrical to be roughed in as it is a wood range hood. If you are referring to wiring for a ventilation system, you will need to choose which liner and blower option you will require, the style of G-series hood and the placement for the unit off of the floor will determine an electrical placement.
I’ve included two sheets for you to review to help you determine the best Stanisci Ventilation System for your application however, the best way to move forward is to contact our Customer Service Specialist at 800-667-8721 to decipher the best ventilation system for your application and get a price quote.
Baffle Liner Specs:http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/pdf/BaffleLinerSpecs.pdf
Mesh Liner Specs: http://www.kitchensource.com/range-hoods/pdf/MeshLinerSpecs.pdf
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810