HI Series Range Hood
$936 - $971
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Island series range hoods
- CSA/US certified
- Sizes: 36" & 42" W
- Includes flue for 8' - 9-1/2' ceiling heights
- Functional with any cooktop BTU
- Blower 600 CFM, 1400 R.P.M.
- Electronic 3-speed push button controls
- Exhaust volume: Low-375 ; Mid-410 ; High-600 (+/- 50) CFM
- Sones: Low-2.5; High-3.8
- Tempered curved glass canopy
- 20 Gauge Brushed stainless steel construction
- High Performance Heavy Duty Squirrel Cage
- Includes 2 high-density, dishwasher-safe aluminum filters--easy to remove and clean
- Duct diameter: top 7" round outlet
- Duct or Ductless application
- Four 20-watt led lights
- Optional Medium-Duty Power Cord available (sold separately) - 16 Gauge, 3 Wire, 13 Amp, 120 Volt, 1500 watt capacity
- Range hood specifications
- Shipped via truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service) in two packs: hood and duct cover
The Windster HI Island Series Range Hood features a brushed stainless steel construction with a tempered curved glass canopy that creates a contemporary silhouette in your kitchen. The island range hood is available in 36" or 42" sizes and comes with an electronic 3-speed push-button control, a high-performance, heavy-duty squirrel cage, four 20-watt led lights and two high-density dishwasher-safe aluminum filters. This range hood operates at 600CFM and has a sone rating of 3.8. The range hood and duct cover ship separately via UPS/FedEx Ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
36" W Hood: 35-7/16"W x 26"D x 34" - 51-4/5" H
42" W Hood: 41-5/16" W x 25-9/16" D x 34" - 51-4/5" H
Weight: Hood-59 lbs; Duct Cover-25 lbs
|Excellent Purchase and Delivery
by: JBC from: Palatine, IL on: November 19, 2012
| ||Purchasing process was very smooth, delivery was as promised. Installation was easy.
by: Chris from: Riverside, Ca on: September 5, 2012
| ||Finally installed after sitting for months in boxes. Very nice product. Just enough light and not too noisy.
Quality item well built. It took some studying to understand instruction, but with proper preparation, it went together well.
by: David Carson from: Villa Park, CA on: June 11, 2010
| ||Excellent service, Island Chimney Hood ordered
|I do really like the Island Hood. It is very beautiful. But when it because time to install it some of the screws and part of the inside was missing. We managed to fine enough ideas in the Lowes Lumber Company to make up the differents on the screws and i
by: Jerrie Lynn from: Weiner, AR on: November 3, 2009
| ||I do like the island hood. It is a little louder than I thought it would be be overall we are enjoying it.
|Work and Looks Great
by: Roz Kline from: Montpelier, OH on: July 12, 2009
| ||We are very pleased with this hood, especially the ventless feature. It puts out a lot of light and looks great.
by: John E Jones from: Russellville, Ar on: June 4, 2009
| ||installing was easy, looks GREAT runs quiet MAKES WIFE HAPPY, quick shippment
|Given the specs, how do I know what size pipe/exhaust will be used to penetrate the roof ? My roofer wants to know the diameter to give me an estimate of what the roof repair/resealing will cost. - Asked about product WX-KRH2301
| ||That would be the duct size, which is a top 7" diameter round outlet.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: