HI Series Island Range Hood
Weekly Deal: $820.80
List Price: $1200.00, You Save: 32%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- HI island series range hoods
- CSA/US certified
- Sizes: 30" W
- Includes flue for 8' - 9-1/2' ceiling heights
- Functional with any cooktop BTU
- Blower 600 CFM, 1400 R.P.M.
- Electronic 3-speed push button controls
- Exhaust volume: Low-375 ; Mid-410 ; High-600 CFM
- Sones: Low-2.5; High-3.8
- Tempered curved glass canopy
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- High Performance Heavy Duty Squirrel Cage
- Includes 1 high-density, dishwasher-safe aluminum filter--easy to remove and clean
- Duct diameter: top 7" round outlet
- Duct or Ductless application
- Four LED lights (80 lm/w each)
- Optional Medium-Duty Power Cord available (sold separately) - 16 Gauge, 3 Wire, 13 Amp, 120 Volt, 1500 watt capacity
- Range hood specifications
- Shipped via truck (to curbside - extra charge for inside delivery and/or lift gate service.)
Featuring a brushed stainless steel construction, this HI Series 30" Island Range Hood by Windster comes with a tempered curved glass canopy that creates a contemporary silhouette in your kitchen. This beautiful range hood comes with an electronic 3-speed push-button control as well as a high-performance, heavy-duty squirrel cage, four LED lights and two high-density dishwasher-safe aluminum filters. Able to operate at 600CFM, this hood has a sone rating of 3.8. Ships via truck.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30"W x 23-5/8"D x 19-1/4" - 41-3/4"H
Weight: Hood-35 lbs; Duct Cover-25 lbs
|1) How high above an induction built-in can this be mounted to be sufficient?
2) Are they LED or Halogen Specs say both? - Asked about product WX-KRH2420
| ||Because there is not real flame on an induction built-in, you can mount the range hood at whatever height you like. This range hood includes four 20-watt halogen lights.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
|I am interested in buying the the Windster 30" island hood for my renovation in progress, but had a question about the 7" vent. I'm venting this to the outside, but the wall vents I can find come in 6" diameter, not 7". I found a 7" to 6" (straight)reducer I can use if it fits. So the question is: can a reducer fit inside the chimney, follwed by a right angle elbow and still fit inside the 8" joist cavity?
Also - need ASAP. How long will delivery take?
Jay - Asked about product WX-KRH2420
| ||You can reduce the duct size from 7 inch to 6 inch but this will reduce the efficiency of the hood, as will putting in a elbow. This will reduce the CFM by about 150 to 200CFM. These are in stock and available for shipment right away. They ship out of California.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810