$167.99 - $224.29
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Optional Care Products
- Includes 2 sliding shelves
- Can easily be moved from cabinet to cabinet as it is self contained
- Uses European Dovetail corners for superior durability & beauty
- Fronts of the roll-outs use 3/4" birch for added strength
- Available in both hand-sanded unfinished or pre-finished with a satin lacquer
- These products are custom items. Not cancelable after 3 days. Not returnable
- Multiple widths & depths to choose from
- Includes 3/4 extension guides
- Full extensions guides available (sold separately) - if adding full extension slides, they must be added to both shelves so 2 pairs are required per stacker
- Easy installation
- Please use these instructions ONLY for the STACKER:
- 1) HEIGHT: Minimum height clearance is 17". Make sure you have at least 17" of clearance from the floor of your cabinet to any obstacles above.
- 2) WIDTH: Because of the framework of the STACKER, you will need to make sure there is enough width clearance. Order the size that will clear all obstacles including; hinges, faceframe and cabinet doors.
- 3) DEPTH: Verify that there is enough depth to fit the STACKER in your cabinet cavity. Look for any pipes, electrical wires, etc, that might not allow you to easily place the Shelving unit in place. Order the Depth that will most easily fit into your cabinet. In addition, make sure your cabinet door will be able to close with the STACKER in place.
- 4) PLACE ORDER: Remember the dimensions of the STACKER are for the OUTside of it's framework. In other words; if you order a 22" wide X 22-1/2" deep STACKER, your Smallest width opening must at least be 22" and you must have at least 22-1/2" of clearance for the Depth.
5 oz. Tube - Available in a 3 or 12 Pack
*Combination of natural un-bleached beeswax & mineral oil
*Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil - penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
16 oz. Tube - 3 or 12 Pack; 2 oz. Tube - 10 or 100 Pack
*Mixture of white mineral oil & beeswax
*Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed & penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
1/2 Pint - 12 per case, 1 Pint - 6 per case, 1 Quart - 4 per case
*Makes repairs and fabrication a foolproof operation
*Can be used to touch-up tables with Varnique or Tuff-Var finish
*Can also be used on oil finish tops to convert them to varnique tops
The Stacker by Rolling Shelves combines two of sliding shelves in one package. Installation is a snap! Just slide the Stacker into your cabinet space, fasten the bottom with the included screws and enjoy! It doesn't get any simpler than this! You can easily move the Stacker from cabinet to cabinet as it is self contained. Available in both hand-sanded unfinished or pre-finished with a Satin Lacquer, both roll-outs use our European Dovetail corners for superior durability and beauty. The fronts of the roll-outs use 3/4" Birch for added strength. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
10" - 30" Width
18-1/2" - 20-1/2" Depth
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Excellent Product - Very well made
by: Renee Hauss from: Conklin, NY on: April 29, 2014
|A Little Pricey, But Works Well
by: Rick Mayhew from: St. Louis, MO on: March 13, 2014
| ||Considering it's a bit custom made, the price is probably ok. The unit is solid and works well. We had a very defined space to work with and having the size options available allowed us to fit it to maximum capacity. I did have to move the top tray down about an inch. It was easy to remove the screws, measure and reinstall the rails. I ordered one to try, then we ordered another one. I guess that second order is a vote of confidence.
|Just what we needed. High quality
by: Pam from: Kalamazoo, MI on: December 21, 2012
by: Lisa Moore from: Fair Oaks, CA on: October 2, 2012
| ||Positives: The shelves work great and fit perfectly in the space. Negatives: They are priced a little high for what you get and there was a deep scratch down both sides. I nearly asked for an exchange because it was obviously a material defect, but I decided that it's not visible so I just kept it.
by: al kuntz from: gainesville, fl on: March 28, 2012
| ||Fit perfectly. Created order in an otherwise jumbled mess of pots,pans and lids.I would strongly recommend tis product to others.
by: carlo mazarese from: farmingdale, ny on: March 27, 2012
| ||Works as advertised. Installation is simple and can easily be uninstalled and moved. Basic laminate construction is not as attractive or sturdy as some of the other products, but it should be strong enough to hold household pots and pans. I would not use it to store heavy kitchen equipment.
by: Renee Hauss from: Conklin, NY on: March 27, 2012
| ||Definately a keeper. Easy installation and is great for organizing your cabinet. I am looking at installing additional units in my other kitchen cabinets
by: Pat McGovern from: Charlestown, RI on: September 29, 2011
| ||I installed it in less than 15 minutes. It fit perfectly. Thanks
by: Ted E. from: San Diego, CA on: August 23, 2011
| ||It too longer to unpack than it did to install!
Quality workmanship. Glad to read it's made in the USA!
Really happy we ordered it with the Full Extension Slides.
by: bob turner from: boise, id on: March 31, 2011
| ||WOW! You talk about EASY to install!
I was able to fit the Stacker into my cabinet in seconds. After fastening the included screws through the base of the unit I was DONE! It took longer to load my new shelves with our items than it did to fasten it down. The shelves seem to be of high quality and should last us for many years. We can even move it to our next house. Great Idea!
|What is the distance between shelves?
Can the distance between the shelves be requested? Eg 10" between shelves - Asked about product BU-CO322
| ||The distance between the shelves is Appox 9".
The shelf height on the Kitchen Cabinet Stacker Shelves are fixed and cannot be customized.
| ||100% of 3 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (3) | No (0)|
One of the FAQ's seems to indicate that if the extended slides are ordered, they come pre-installed on the stacker. But the product description calls them "do it yourself" items. Which is correct?
Steve Vardeman - Asked about product BU-CO322
| ||Regardless of which slide you choose, they DO come pre-installed on the Stacker.
| ||100% of 5 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (5) | No (0)|
|What is the overall height of this unit?
Also can you please tell me the height between the two shelves? - Asked about product BU-CO295
| ||The minimum height clearance is 17". Make sure you have at least 17" of clearance from the floor of your cabinet to any obstacles above. The usable clearance between the two shelves is approximately 8.75".
| ||90% of 10 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (9) | No (1)|
|What type extension slides come standard with the unit? If I were to order the optional full extension slides, would the cabinets come with those installed instead of the regular extension slides or would I have to disassemble the unit myself in order to install the full extension slides? - Asked about product BU-CO295
| ||The Kitchen Cabinet Stacker Shelves by Rolling Shelves includes 3/4 extension slides. If you purchase the full extension slides instead, they would replace the 3/4 extension and would come pre mounted.
| ||100% of 6 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (6) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CO295, CO306, CO317, CO296, CO307, CO318, CO297, CO308, CO319, CO298, CO309, CO320, CO299, CO310, CO321, CO300, CO311, CO322, CO301, CO312
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810