Long Bar Application
$116.68 - $122.42
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Difference Between Cold Rolled Steel and Stainless Steel Video
How to Paint a Steel Bracket Video
Floating Support Intallation Video
How to Install a Countertop Extension Video
- Federal Brace San Marino Floating Countertop Support, 11"D x 11"H, Stainless Steel
- Plates are fixed to wall stud or cabinetry
- Made from 304-Series Stainless Steel with Optional Black or Bronze Finishes
- Countersunk holes to accommodate 1/4" Screws/Bolts
- Gusseted support welding is hidden from the face of the bracket
- Plug welding is done on the reverse side for a clean, sleek look
- Mounting plate dimensions: 3"W x 4"H
- Optional Bracket Backers available to protect Mounting Surface (See Optional Bracket Backers)
- Made in the USA
Optional 39972 Install Kit:
- Includes: 12 Screws (1/4'' x 2-1/2'' Hex Lag Screw) and Clear Silicone Sealant
- Kit Sold Separately
The San Marino creates a floating countertop offset with its base surface to really double your space. Plus, its understated curved form adds a stylish touch without overwhelming your installation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
11"D x 11"H
Material Thickness: 1/4''
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs each
Recommended Bracket Span: 24" - 30"
Available in Multiple Styles
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Bruce J Olson from: Appleton, WI on: February 9, 2016
| ||Bracket has character in addition to being utilitarian.
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
37098, 37099, 37100