$23.64 - $33.64
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Heavy duty folding bracket
- Available in White finish
- Made of steel
- Adjustable to 4 positions: 90°, 80°, 70°, and 0° degrees (closed position)
- Weight capacity: Up to 880 lbs. per pair *
- For 12" - 24" deep shelving
- Spring loaded release lever
- One hand adjustment for easy-to-open, close and adjust
- Wall mount, work surfaces or table top installation
- Extends table tops and work surfaces
- Provides a surface to keep items stationary
- Folds when not in use or maximize space
- Great for garage, workshops, home office, basements, living room and kitchen
- * Note: Proper installation and mounting required. Tested to meet or exceed ANSI/BHMA 156.9-2003 performance standards. Weight limits are based on standards mounted on 16" centers and are intended for use as general guidelines only.
- Sold individually
The Heavy Duty 12'' - 16'' Folding L-Brackets by Hafele is made of high quality steel, available in a White finish and 4 adjustable, closed, positions: 90°, 80°, 70°, and 0° degrees. For 12" - 24" deep shelving, these L-Brackets feature a spring loaded release lever and one hand adjustment for easy-to-open, close and adjust. Wall mount, work surfaces or table top installation, these brackets provide a surface to keep items stationary and folds when not in use to maximize space. Great for garage, workshops, home office, basements, living room and kitchen.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)HA-287.31.741:
12'', 15mm (19/32'') W x 300mm (11-13/16'') D x 200mm (7-7/8'') HHA-287.31.742:
16'', 20mm (25/32'') W x 400mm (15-3/4'') D x 240mm (9-29/64'') H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Very good, really strong, great deal
by: Wayne from: Laguna Niguel, CA on: March 23, 2016
| ||Even better than I was expecting. heavy gauge steel and a strong internal spring. Almost what I would call 'industrial'. Couple of tips though, when you install the top, don't but it up tight to the wall. You have to lift the bracket up a little in order to get the latch/lock to release the catch that prevent the bracket from folding on you (great feature actually and we're only talking 2-3 degrees or so). This means the top edge of your counter or desk top will have to move back into the wall a little bit. You should keep an 1/8th inch clearance or so. Also, use a square to make sure the brackets are sticking perfectly straight out (perpendicular) to the wall when you attach your top or else the bracket might bind as you fold it down (collapse it).
This is a great bracket. Really strong!
by: Travis from: Boise, ID on: December 17, 2015
| ||Sturdy hinges do what they are supposed to. Just make sure you align them well or they won't close properly.
|Heavy Duty as described
by: Jason from: Louisville, KY on: June 9, 2015
| ||I purchased a 16 inch brackets. They appear to be exactly what I was hoping they were. Very sturdy, very solid and well-built. I simply am using them for a fold away table that is 2 foot deep and 6 foot long. I always like to make sure things will be sturdy and stable. These brackets could hold up a small slab of concrete it seems.
|Bracket was perfect
by: charles dizard from: Natrona Heights, PA on: October 14, 2014
| ||Wanted to make a drop down counter surface in a very tiny kitchen. 19" x 30". The shelf bracket was perfect.
|I'm interested in this shelf bracket for outside for a fold down bench on my deck. Will they rust? I see they are steel, but is the coating a rust-inhibiting paint? - Asked about product HA-287.31.741
| ||These are not coated with anything. They are steel, so if exposed to natural elements, they would rust.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: