$349.80 - $589.55
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Components are welded for maximum strength and stability
- Cylinder is made from 16 gage mild steel
- Mounting Ring: Ring is made from 7 gage steel and is 3.25" wider than cylinder on all models except item GB-1200, which uses a mounting plate measuring 11" x 11", and requires 4 #10 screws. All other items require 8 #10 screws.
- Includes adjustable levelers at base
- Recommended freestanding table top sizes:
- GB-1200: 24"
- GB-1800: 42"-48"
- GB-2400: 48"-60"
Gibraltar's support cylinders are commonly used to make a table base appear wider and more elegant. Possible applications include peninsula island work stations, round tables, square tables, and conference tables. All Gibraltar cylinders have complete open access from the top so that ballast weight can easily be added if needed or desired. With such functionality and the ability to make a very specific design statement, a cylinder can be an excellent choice.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
GB-1200: 12" Dia., 34 lbs.
GB-1800: 18" Dia., 50 lbs.
GB-2400: 24" Dia., 78 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
1200-BK, 1200-BKW, 1200-DT, 1200-LB, 1200-LT, 1200-MG, 1200-MT, 1800-BK, 1800-BKW, 1800-DT, 1800-LB, 1800-LT, 1800-MG, 1800-MT, 2400-BK, 2400-BKW, 2400-DT, 2400-LB, 2400-LT, 2400-MG
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810