Steelbase RFL Stainless Steel Round Table Base
$254.98 - $407.98
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Available in 18" D and 21" D
- Available in 3 heights: dining, counter and bar (can be cut down for additional cost of $20 - call customer service)
- Column: 3" diameter, 1.6MM thick, 304 grade stainless steel
- Spider (top): Heavy-duty cast iron, 12" x 12" square
- Cover Shroud (column): Sunray Brushed circular finish, 304 stainless steel, 1MM thick
- Ballast Plate (bottom): .35" thick mild steel, powder-coated
- Glides: (5 Glides for RFL bases) 1" diameter nylon, 8MM mild steel thread, protects floor
- Method of Assembly: 12MM mild steel threaded rod and nut
- Free-standing (movable) table base
- Round-shaped base
- Stainless steel finish
- Easy to clean, hygienic and non-corrosive
- 5 adjustable glides used for uneven floors
- Ships via UPS
The RFL Round Table Base Series by Steelbase is made of high quality 304 Stainless Steel and captures the modern commercial look. Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, and any other related industry, these stainless steel table bases can be used indoors or out. The table bases feature a heavy-duty construction, so they are very stable and durable. The bases are available with an 18" or 21" diameter and come in dining height, counter height and bar height to accommodate a variety of applications. Bar height bases require the purchase of an additional spacer. The table base ships via UPS.
- Base: RI-CTB01- 18" D, Column: 3" D, Wt: 42.2 lbs.
- Base: RI-CTB02- 21" D, Column: 3" D, Wt: 53.9 lbs
- Dining Height: 28"
- Counter Height: 34-1/2"
- Bar Height: 40-3/4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: DR from: Portland, OR on: December 28, 2011
| ||This product originally had to be returned because it arrived damaged and covered with a black soot that would not come off. The company gladly exchanged it. I now have a great table base that is well made and looks great, too.
|We will be placing a 30" x 42" table top on this base. Will this base support that?
- Asked about product RI-CTB02
| ||We would recommend the (RI-CTB04) 21” square Nikai base: http://www.kitchensource.com/table-bases/ri-rsq.htm
Additionally, RI-CTB47 is am 18 x 28” rectangle base with two columns which would offer even more stability: http://www.kitchensource.com/table-bases/ri-rsq1827d.htm
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|I will be putting a 30 x 30 inch piece of quartz on this. What weight does this base support? - Asked about product RI-CTB13
| ||The columns are extremely strong.
They have tested them up to 10 tons before the column would eventually crush.
The size of the top is more important than the the weight. You might consider a 30" base due to the bar height.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810