4 Round Columns
$279.99 - $940.38
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Nikai Square Table Base
- Available in 18"W x 18"D (square column), 21"W x 21"D (square column), or 30"W x 30"D (round column)
- Available in 3 heights: dining, counter and bar
- Spider (top): 2.5mm pressed mild steel; 11.8" square; powder coated finish
- Cover Shroud (column): Linear Brushed finish, 304 stainless steel; 18" & 21" have 2.75" square 1.35mm thick column, 30" has 4" dia. 1.5mm thick column
- Ballast Plate (bottom): .35" thick mild steel, powder-coated
- Glides: (4 Glides for Nikai bases) 1" diameter nylon, 8MM mild steel thread, protects floor
- Method of Assembly: 18" & 21" - 10mm mild steel threaded road & nut; 30" - 3x8mm countersunk screws for top, 3x10mm for bottom (tool included)
- Free-standing (movable) table base
- Square-shaped base
- Stainless steel finish
- Available in a single column or with 4 - 3" columns
- Easy to clean, hygienic and non-corrosive
- 4 adjustable glides used for uneven floors
- Ships via UPS
The Nikai Square Table Base by Steelbase is a freestanding table base that features a square shape and a stainless steel finish. The table base is made of durable 304 grade stainless steel with a 2.5mm pressed mild steel spider top. The base measures 18"W x 18"D, 21"W x 21"D or 30"W x 30"D and is available in three heights: dining height, counter height and bar height. A spacer is required for bar height table bases. Four adjustable glides stabilize the table base on uneven floors. The table base ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
18" W x 18" D
21" W x 21" D
30" W x 30" D
Dining Height: 28-1/5"
Counter Height: 34-3/4"
Bar Height: 40-3/4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|My granite table top is 48"x66". It will be dining height. The granite weight is 22pounds per square foot. Will this top be supported if I use 2 of the 21" square bases with 3" square columns- placed on the centerline and 6" apart? - Asked about product RI-CTB46
| ||We recommend 2 x RI-RSQ1828 and situate the bases the long way to the 48" side.
Also, we suggest round columns for greater stability.
Contact us at 800-667-8721 to order or for more information.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CTB04, CTB14, CTB19, CTB44, CTB45, CTB46, CTB60, CTB61, CTB55, CTB56, CTB50, CTB51
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810