$507.59 - $679.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Nikai Rectangular Table Base
- Available in 3 heights: dining, counter and bar
- Columns (2): 1.6MM thick, 304 grade stainless steel
- Spiders (2) (top): Heavy-duty cast iron
- Cover Shroud (column): Linear Brushed finish, 304 stainless steel, 1MM thick
- Ballast Plate (bottom): .35" thick mild steel, powder-coated
- Glides: (4 Glides for Nikai bases) 1" diameter nylon, 8MM mild steel thread, protects floor
- Method of Assembly: 12MM mild steel threaded rod and nut
- Free-standing (movable) table base
- Rectangular-shaped base
- Stainless steel finish
- Easy to clean, hygienic and non-corrosive
- 4 adjustable glides used for uneven floors
- Ships via UPS
This freestanding Nikai Rectangular Table Base by Steelbase features a rectangular shaped base and a stainless steel finish. Made of durable 304 grade stainless steel with a heavy-duty cast iron spider top, this table base is available in three heights: dining height, counter height and bar height. A spacer is required for bar height table bases. Four adjustable glides stabilize the table base on uneven floors and optional footrings are available. The table base ships via UPS.
Dimensions Columns: 3" D, Weight: 49.5 lbs.
Dining Height: 28" H, Base: 28" W x 18" D
Counter Height: 34-1/2"
Bar Height: 40-3/4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|What's the max weight it can support? - Asked about product RI-CTB47
| ||It will hold a couple hundred pounds however, it is not the weight of the tabletop that is important but rather the size. Here is a link to the recommended tabletop sizes. If the tabletop is larger than the recommended sizes, we suggest using two bases and turning them sideways. See, ‘Nikai 18 x 27.5’’ Rectangular’
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CTB47, CTB49, CTB48
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810