$507.59 - $679.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Nikai Rectangular Table Base
- Available in 3 heights: dining, counter and bar
- Columns (2): 1.6MM thick, 304 grade stainless steel
- Spiders (2) (top): Heavy-duty cast iron
- Cover Shroud (column): Linear Brushed finish, 304 stainless steel, 1MM thick
- Ballast Plate (bottom): .35" thick mild steel, powder-coated
- Glides: (4 Glides for Nikai bases) 1" diameter nylon, 8MM mild steel thread, protects floor
- Method of Assembly: 12MM mild steel threaded rod and nut
- Free-standing (movable) table base
- Rectangular-shaped base
- Stainless steel finish
- Easy to clean, hygienic and non-corrosive
- 4 adjustable glides used for uneven floors
- Ships via UPS
This freestanding Nikai Rectangular Table Base by Steelbase features a rectangular shaped base and a stainless steel finish. Made of durable 304 grade stainless steel with a heavy-duty cast iron spider top, this table base is available in three heights: dining height, counter height and bar height. A spacer is required for bar height table bases. Four adjustable glides stabilize the table base on uneven floors and optional footrings are available. The table base ships via UPS.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Dimensions Columns: 3" D, Weight: 49.5 lbs.
Dining Height: 28" H, Base: 28" W x 18" D
Counter Height: 34-1/2"
Bar Height: 40-3/4"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|What's the max weight it can support? - Asked about product RI-CTB47
| ||It will hold a couple hundred pounds however, it is not the weight of the tabletop that is important but rather the size. Here is a link to the recommended tabletop sizes. If the tabletop is larger than the recommended sizes, we suggest using two bases and turning them sideways. See, ‘Nikai 18 x 27.5’’ Rectangular’
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
CTB47, CTB49, CTB48
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810