No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Trica Erika Table Bases Only
- Table base made of heavy-gauge steel and durable welding joints
- Comes in dining, counter and bar table heights
- Compatible with Erika glass and melamine top
- Supports 30", 36", or 42" diameter top
- Available in a variety of powder coat finishes
- Lead-free, environmentally safe, non-toxic paint
- Ships via UPS or FedEx Ground
- Trica Erika Dining, Counter & Bar Height Tables with Glass & Melamine Tops also available, see Matching Items below
- Ten-year limited warranty against defects in fabrication Click here for details
- Click here for finish options
Features metal plated finish options to coordinate with your color scheme, the Erika Table Base by Trica is compatible with the Erika glass top and melamine top, which supports diameters of 30", 36" or 42". Also available in heights of dining, counter and bar to accommodate an array of settings. The table base has a ten-year limited warranty against defects in fabrication. Ships via UPS or FedEx Ground.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Supports Top Diameters (Not Included): 30'', 36'' & 42''
Dining Height Base: 28-1/4'' Dia. x 28-3/4'' H
Counter Height Base: 28'' Dia. x 34'' H
Bar Height Base: 28'' Dia. x 41'' H
Weight Capacity: For glass tops up to 59 Lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|From he picture i looks like the diameter of the base is larger than the diameter of the table top frame. Is that so, or ar they both 28 inchs. Im putting a 30 inch glass on top but want an overhand that looks appropriate. Can you determine what the glass overhang will be? thanks - Asked about product TC-KST5529
| ||The diameter at the bottom of the table is 21'' and at the top is 15-3/5''.
The overhang would be much too large for this table base. So, the overhang would be 14-2/5''
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|I'm considering this base for a 36" granite table top. You show it as compatible with your glass tops, so I'd like to know if it's strong enough to support granite.
Lisa - Asked about product TC-KST5538
| ||It is was tested to support up to 60lbs.
| ||0% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (1)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
KST5552, KST5553, KST5554, KST5555, KST5558, KST5557, KST5559, KST5560, KST5562, KST5564, KST5537, KST5538, KST5539, KST5540, KST5543, KST5542, KST5544, KST5545, KST5547, KST5549