Brabantia Touch Bin, 13.2 Gallons (50 Liter), Brilliant Steel with Black Plastic Lid
Bin w/ Liner
Our Price: $119.00
List Price: $170.00, You Save: 30%, No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Touch Bin
- 13.2 Gallons (50 Liter)
- Brilliant Steel with Black Plastic Lid
- Soft-Touch closure - easy and light operation
- Extra large opening lets you empty a dustpan without spilling
- Removable lid-unit - easy to change bin liners and clean the bin
- Made of durable materials - corrosion resistant
- Sturdy carrying handles - makes the bin easy to move even when full
- Matching bin liners with tie-tape (size H) sold separately - perfect fit and no ugly over wrap
- Brabantia Replacement Parts
Our extra large Touch BinŽ by Brabantia lets you store up to 13.2 Gallons (50 Liter) of waste. The opening is big enough to empty a dustpan without spilling. And with our unique dampened lid hinge, you can say goodbye to irritating clattering when opening or closing the bin.
15-3/4"W x 15-3/4"D x 27-3/4"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Can't love with out it
by: Gail Girard from: essex, md on: March 27, 2013
| ||I have had this bin for many years. It is funny for someone to say they love a bin.But I do it opens so nice it is so easy to replace bags.And it looks great.A friend saw it in my house and she had to have one.That was when the price was a lot more.buy one you will love it.
|pretty good trashcan
by: Jason from: Cleveland, OH on: January 17, 2013
| ||we had a motion sensor can for about 5 years prior to this. the battery compartment broke so we got this one. i had read it was the best--better than motion sensor and step. we're still getting used to having to touch and, more importantly, having to close the lid. motion sensor is better when you've got your hands full. this is more quiet. it's a tradeoff, really. for that reason i think it was a bit too expensive.
by: Lisa from: Orlando, FL on: June 22, 2012
| ||It may be the most expensive trash can in the world but it is the best.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810