$76.50 - $90.10
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Brabantia Fingerprint Proof Collection
- Pedal Bin
- 5.3 Gallons (20 Liter)
- Available in White, Brilliant Steel and Matte Steel (Fingerprint Proof)
- Solid metal lid - odour-proof and silent
- Motion Control: lid remains open if opened manually, lid closes itself with pedal operation
- Strong plastic inner bucket - removable and easy to clean
- Removable, separate waste bucket for compostable waste (1.5L) - ideal for separated waste collection
- Robust pedal mechanism and high quality materials - corrosion resistant
- Sturdy carrying handle - easy to move
- Non-skid base - pedal bin stands stable, even on wet or polished floors
- Plastic floor ring - less chance of damage to the floor
- Matching bin liners with tie-tape (size E) sold separately - perfect fit and no ugly over wrap
- Brabantia Replacement Parts
Get rid of your compostable waste, silently and without any nasty smell. The 5.3 Gallon (20 Liter) pedal bin by Brabantia is large enough for any kitchen or living room. The plastic inner bucket comes with a unique 'bio-bucket', perfect for all compostable waste.
15-5/9"W x 11-3/5"D x 17-1/2"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Sleek and unobtusive
by: Balzac_nyc from: New York, NY on: November 27, 2013
| ||Very neat, clean, lovely finish. The white, unlike stainless, virtually disappears in a white kitchen. Nice neat size though I wish it was made about 12.5" in diameter to fit specialty store bags like Whole Foods and Fairway. But the height fits these bags well. A nice apartment size.
by: Deborah B. D. Kensek from: Sarver, PA on: March 19, 2013
| ||I have purchased a Brabantia waste can years ago and got exceptional use from it. That is why I purchased another and it's even better. The lid closes smoothly and the ss matte surface is a dream to care for. I'd recommend one to anyone looking for an odor-proof, long lasting waste can. It's worth the cost.
by: anonymous from: -, - on: January 25, 2013
| ||Great product. .Delivery was timely.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810