Brilliant Steel Bin
$72.25 - $76.50
No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from Brabantia Step-On Collection
- Pedal Bin
- 7.9 Gallons (30 Liter)
- Available in Brilliant Steel and White finishes
- Solid metal lid - odour-proof and silent
- Clever hinge design - lid stays open if desired
- Strong plastic inner bucket - removable and easy to clean
- Robust pedal mechanism and high quality materials - corrosion resistant
- Matching Brabantia bin liners with sealing tapes available
- Inner bucket has special ventilation openings - prevents vacuum when removing the full bin liner - easy to change
- Sturdy carrying handle - easy to move
- Non-skid base - pedal bin stands stable, even on wet or polished floors
- Plastic floor ring - less chance of damage to the floor
- Check under accessories for 8 gallon trash bags
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Brabantia Replacement Parts
This 7.9 Gallon (30 Liter) Pedal Bin by Brabantia are available in Brilliant Steel and White finishes. The trash can features a strong plastic inner bucket - removable and easy to clean. Inner bucket has special ventilation openings - prevents vacuum when removing the full bin liner - easy to change.
11-3/5"W x 15-5/9"D x 26"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|#1 PRODUCT AND SERVICE!
by: OPHELIA RAWLES from: NEW YORK, N. on: June 22, 2012
| ||MY TRASH CAN EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! HOW PLEASANT THE SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED THE TRASH BAGS THAT GO INSIDE IT! ALSO - THE MECHANIC OF THE FOOT PEDAL OPENER - IS QUITE SMOOTH AND NOISELESS. NEEDLESS TO SAY - I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. THANK YOU AGAIN
|TERRIFIC SERVICE AND PRODUCTS!
by: OPHELIA RAWLES from: New York, N, on: June 21, 2012
| ||IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUISNESS WITH YOU! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE DEALINGS! THANK YOU!
|good product but a bit pricey
by: Rory Coriell from: New Salisbury, IN on: September 6, 2011
| ||This is my second Brabantia bin and it is well made and the service at Kitchensource was excellent. It is a bit expensive on the front end, but my last bin withstood years of abuse and still works fine... just a few dents.
by: edward bottone from: philadelphia, pa on: January 13, 2011
| ||I found easily what was looking for, the site was smooth to navigate, swift, efficient and the price was right. What more can one ask?
O, yes ... and the delivery time was reasonable.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810