Hafele Pull Out Kitchen Cabinet Top Mounted Waste Bins with Door Mount Bracket - Over 50 Quart (Over 12.5 Gallon)
US Cargo Bins
Door Opener (for silver unit only)
$343.97 - $367.98
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- US Cargo 15 has one 42.28 quart (10.57 gallons) bin and one 9 quart (2.25 gallons) bin
- US Cargo 18 has one 42.28 quart (10.57 gallons) bin and one 7.4 quart (1.85 gallons) bin
- Soft close slides on Champagne version only
- Side of cabinet mounting at top
- May be installed in face frame, inset door and frameless door applications
- Load capacity: 120 lbs.
- Manual full extension with Accuride overtravel slides and an easy to install clip-on frame
- Sturdy metal lid, suitable as a shelf, seals in odor
- Smaller bin can be used as a bio-bin, dog/cat food bin, or for plastic bags
- Bins are tested for 130,000 cycles
- Material: Frame in Steel, Bins: Plastic, Color: Light gray
- Foot activated door opener available for US Cargo 15 - (only works with silver unit, will not work with soft close slides on Champagne units) see Accessories below
The double waste bin has manual full extension with Accuride overtravel slides and an easy to install clip-on frame. The sturdy metal lid, suitable as a shelf, seals in odor. The smaller bin can be used as a bio-bin, dog/cat food bin, or for plastic bags. The bins are tested for 130,000 cycles and may be installed in face frame, inset door and frameless door applications.
US Cargo 15: Inside cabinet dimensions: 13-1/2'' W x 22-5/8'' D x 21'' H
Minimum inside face frame clearance: 12"
Capacity: 1 x 10.57 gallons, 1 x 2.25 gallons
US Cargo 18: Inside cabinet dimensions: 16-1/2'' W x 22-5/8'' D x 21'' H
Minimum inside face frame clearance: 14-3/4"
Capacity: 1 x 10.57 gallons, 1 x 1.85 gallons
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great - Except Poorly Designed Foot Pedal Release Mechanism
by: Nick from: Dublin, CA on: June 11, 2012
| ||Bought the #15 Pull Out trash bin with compost about 6 years ago. Foot Pedal breaks every 2 years. On the third pedal now. Plastic used instead of metal. Falls apart with use. All other aspects are well made. Bad place to use plastic parts on such an expensive product. By the time I replace the next assembly, I could of paid someone to machine the part out of aluminum.
by: David Lahar from: Irasburg, VT on: October 15, 2010
| ||First off, I'm a real person - my wife and I are finally finishing our kitchen. Ordered this unit from kitchensource (first purchase) with no specaial handling instructions. It came vis Fed-Ex in record time. Very good hardware, particularly the slides. It's the right size. The slides are a soft-close design (like/ or may be Blum's 'Blus Motion')- smooth, positive close. Sturdy shelf. Installed they day it arrived - pretty straight forward.
The instructions are the illustrated type, with little or no text. Could have been better, but otherwise very happy with this purchase.
One minor note - the cabinet dimennsion (15" in our case) is nominal
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810