$94.08 - $134.39
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Replacement Bins and Lids
Optional Door Mount Bracket Kits
- Bottom Mount Soft Close Waste Bin
- Single Bin
- Holds 20 quarts (5 gallons), 35 quarts (8-3/4 gallons) or 50 quarts (12-1/2 gallons)
- Width of sliding assembly is 9", 10", 12"
- Frosted Nickel/Platinum or White finish
- Standard bottom-mount design provides stability & is pre-assembled
- Color coordinated plastic shrouds conceal slide hardware
- Heavy-duty, full-extension slides
- Wide, easy-open handle (included)
- Soft close technology eliminates slamming and provides full close of the bin every time
- Easy to clean
- Installs in minutes using self-aligning brackets secured with only 4 screws
- For face-frame or frameless cabinets
- Optional Door-Mount Bracket available - see below
- Lids & Replacement Bins also available - see below
- Add 3/4" to height if lid is used
Available in your choice of frosted nickel/platinum or white finishes, this Single Bottom Mount Soft Close Waste Bin by Hafele is the perfect accessory for your home. Heavy-duty slides ensure this bin will stand strong through years of use while its soft-close technology makes opening and closing the bin a quiet task. The bin is bottom-mounted and includes color coordinated aluminum side rails that provide stability while concealing mounting hardware. Easily installed with only four screws, this bin is easy to clean and provides easy access for your waste disposal.
20 Quart Bins: 8-3/4"W x 20-1/8"D x 17-5/16"H; Depth at Top of Bin: 15"
35 Quart Bins: 9-3/4"W x 20-1/8"D x 18-13/16"H; Depth at Top of Bin: 15"
50 Quart Bins: 11-3/4"W x 20-1/8"D x 22-7/8"H; Depth at Top of Bin: 16"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Exceptionally well made
by: CA from: Cincinnati, Oh on: April 23, 2014
| ||I was concerned when looking to buy one of these retracting kitchen garbage units was that they were cheaply made. This unit by Hafele is not. It is made out of heavy gauge steel, with a thick vinyl color coating. The retracting rails are very sturdy, and appear to be designed to withstand years of cycling in and out . Even when the receptacle is fully extended when full of trash, there is no flexing of the rails. In my opinion, this unit is made to last for 10 to 15 years or longer, not a couple of years like for other cheaply made units for sale.
|Easy to Install
by: Joy from: Hamilton, Nj on: March 6, 2014
| ||After receiving the wrong sliding track on the original delivery, a whole new replacement unit was provided free of charge. The unit was simple to install and works very well. The soft close feature is very nice as it ensures complete retraction every time. This reduces or eliminates scratches on the back of the cabinet door which could occur if the unit was not fully retracted.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810