Door not included - Comes with a bag slot behind the bin
$238.99 - $366.88
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Lids (Sold Separately)
- Features revolutionary Rev-A-Motion that provides not only soft-close but also soft-open
- Double bin pull-out design
- Dovetail constructed wood frame
- Constructed of Maple with a UV clear coat finish to match any kitchen décor
- Full extension slides are concealed and have a 150 lb. weight rating
- Available with 30 quart, 35 quart or 50 quart bins
- Double 30 quart bin model has rear storage area behind the bin
- Replacement bins available - Click here
- Lids available for 35 quart & 50 quart bins - Click here
- Lids not available for Double 30 quart containers
- Fully assembled
- Easy installation - bottom mount with only 5 screws
- Unique design allows installation into 1-1/2", 1-5/8" and 1-3/4" face frame sizes, as well as into framelss cabinets
These Double Bin Pull-Outs by Rev-A-Shelf make a great addition to any kitchen area. The pull-outs have a dovetail constructed Maple wood frame. These pull-out feature the industrial strength soft close system (Rev-A-Motion). The slides are concealed and have a 150 lb. weight rating. There are three different size bins available including; 30 quart, 35 quart and 50 quart.
RV-4WCBM-2430DM-2: 20-1/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 19-1/4" H
Minimum Cabinet Opening: 20-3/8" W x 22-3/4" D x 19-3/8"H
Weight: 30 lbs.
RV-4WCBM-18DM-2: 14-1/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 19-1/4" H
Minimum Cabinet Opening:14-3/8" W x 22-3/4" D x 19-3/8" H
Weight: 23 lbs.
RV-4WCBM-2150DM-2: 17-1/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 23-3/16" H
Minimum Cabinet Opening:17-3/8" W x 22-3/4" D x 23-1/3" H
Weight: 25 lbs.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: J F Designs from: Los angeles, Ca on: October 2, 2013
| ||I find the self closing mechanism on Rev Motion to be superior to anything on the market...no springs or cheap little pistons. My only complaint is that I prefer side by side trash cans...and this model is only offered with 30 qt. cans...35 qt. is better.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810