$254.09 - $471.09
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Double Bin Door Mount Rev-A-Motion Waste Container
- Available in multiple sizes
- Rev-A-Motion™ Soft-Open/Soft-Close slide technology provides smooth operation even under heaviest of loads
- Anodized aluminum system
- Design features mitered corners that make up the sleek aluminum frame
- Adjustable door mount brackets allow for tilt and skew
- Durable, versatile and easy to clean polymer base
- Note: Depending on cabinet construction and pull hardware, a lid on the rear waste bin may not fully function
- Contains 2 containers, over-travel slides, and built-in Door Mount Brackets
- Lids available for 35 & 50 quart bins - sold separately - Click here
- Lids will add 1" to the height of the trash can
- Replacement bins available - Click here
Capture that custom kitchen look with the Rev-A-Shelf Double Bin Door Mount Rev-A-Motion Waste Container. The only anodized aluminum system with Rev-A-Motion™ Soft-Open/Soft-Close slide technology that provides smooth operation even under the heaviest of loads. The design features mitered corners that make up the sleek aluminum frame, adjustable door mount brackets and a durable, versatile and easy to clean polymer base.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
RV-5149-1527DM-217: 27 Qt. (6.75 Gal), 12-1/8"W x 22"D x 19-1/2"H, Min. Frameless Width Opening: 12-1/4"; Min. Face Frame Width Opening: 11-1/2"
RV-5149-18DM-217: 35 Qt. (8.75 Gal), 14-3/16"W x 22"D x 19-1/2"H, Min. Frameless Width Opening: 15-3/4"; Min. Face Frame Width Opening: 11-1/2"
RV-5149-18DM-2SS: 35 Qt. (8.75 Gal), 14-3/16"W x 22"D x 19-1/2"H, Min. Frameless Width Opening: 15-3/4"; Min. Face Frame Width Opening: 11-1/2"
RV-5149-2150DM-217: 50 Qt. (12.5 Gal), 15-5/8"W x 22"D x 23-1/2"H, Min. Frameless Width Opening: 15-3/4"; Min. Face Frame Width Opening: 11-1/2"
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Works as advertized
by: Mike from: McCordsville, IN on: March 3, 2014
| ||Received the product promptly. The installation of the slide mount was simple and easy thanks to the excellent template provided (drill holes were precise). The installation of the door mount was a bit more tricky. The supplied two-sided tape (i.e., affix the door to the door mounts using the tape, then drill and screw in) won't hold a door of any weight. I had to carefully measure, drill and mount the door. A template (vs. the two sided tape idea) would have worked much better
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
5149-1527DM-217, 5149-18DM-217, 5149-18DM-2SS, 5149-2150DM-217
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810