RV-5349-1527DM-2 | Door not included
$224.08 - $525.58
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Made by Compagnucci of Italy
- Two 27 quart polymer containers for model RV-5349-1527DM-2
- Two 32 quart stainless steel containers for model RV-5349-18DM-2SS
- Two 35 quart polymer containers for model RV-5349-18DM-2
- Two 50 quart polymer containers for model RV-5349-2150DM-2
- Suitable for face-frame or frameless cabinets
- Heavy-Duty aluminum full extension slides
- Vertical adjustment mechanism
- Fully adjustable door mounting bracket
- Spring loaded and ramp-in soft self closing
- Bottom Mount for easy installation
- Replacement bins available - Click here
- Lids available for 35 quart and 50 quart bins - Click here - A lid on the rear basket may not work depending on cabinet construction
It's all about the smooth sliding system with the 5349 series. This assortment of single and double stainless steel or polymer waste containers features heavy duty brushed aluminum self-closing slides that provide exceptional support and stability eliminating that side-to-side movement and a fully adjustable door mount frame.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)(Frameless Minimum Cabinet Opening: Watch for Position of Hinge Block & Allow for its Depth if Necessary)Click to View Frame Face vs. Frameless CabinetsFor Face Frame or Frameless Cabinets
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
What are the dimensions of the 35 qt and 50 qt containers? Also, are they made of the same material?
Thank you! - Asked about product RV-5349-2150DM-2
| ||35qt: 14-3/8 x 10-1/2 x 17-7/8.
50qt: 10-3/4 x 14-3/4 x 21-3/4.
Both are polymer.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
|I have a cabinet system with 4 triangular shaped trash bins. I want to go to 2 bins, but am unsure of the size to go with (27, 32, 50 quart?????). I also want to verify that this price is just for the slider system and bins....no cabinetry. - Asked about product RV-5349-2150DM-2
| ||The pricing is for the sliding hardware and the bins, this is to be installed into existing cabinetry. The size is based off the opening and depth of your cabinet, so as long as your opening and depth is a little larger than the dimensions provided on the page, it should fit fine.
| ||100% of 9 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (9) | No (0)|
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
5349-18DM-2, 5349-18DM-2SS, 5349-2150DM-2, 5349-18DM-217, 5349-1527DM-2, 5349-1527DM-217, 5349-2150DM-217