$121 - $159.99
No Sales Tax, Except CT
Matching Bin Liners
- Stainless Steel construction
- Available in an 8 or 11.9 gallon can
- Stainless Steel Brushed finish
- Integrated handle
- Efficient shape and extra wide opening
- Locks in odors
- Non-skid pads
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
- Ships via FedEx/UPS Ground
- Whisper Close Lid: The lid closes slowly and quietly without any harsh clanging thanks to a rotary motion damper.
- Power Assist Pedal: Two off-setting spring dampers make opening and closing the lid smooth and quiet. One spring multiplies leverage and the second slows down the lid's momentum for a quieter close.
- Split Doors open from the middle to provide the lowest clearance and extra wide opening.
- The conventional wire handle bucket has been replaced with a unique Smartbucket ® design that makes bag changing quick and neat.
- Platform Pedal: A patented design integrates a resin toe kick into the body of the can. The result is a broader, more durable pedal area for a wider angle of access and easier actuation.
The Butterfly Step Can's split door opening fans up from the middle - ideal for low clearance areas below kitchen countertops. A rotary motion damper creates a whisper quiet close and the can comes in a Stainless Steel Fingerproof Brushed finish. The cans are available in an 8 or 11.9 gallon size.
8 Gallon: 10-2/5"W x 17-2/5"D x 25-9/10"H
11.9 Gallon: 10-3/10"W x 23-3/10"D x 26-3/10"H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Terri Balon-Bowden from: Danville, IN on: February 21, 2014
| ||I'm so happy with my "simplehuman" butterfly stainless trash can for my kitchen, that I'm considering replacing the old noisy one in the bar room too. It's so convenient having a foot depressing opener that is quiet and closes softly - no clanging noise and no fingerprints! Looks great and love the shape. Perfecto!
by: lrlloyd from: Buffalo Grove, Il on: January 24, 2014
| ||This is a beautiful and functional item. Thinking of buying another 2 - 3 for the office!!!!
|Beautiful and Quiet!
by: Patricia Martin from: El Dorado Hills, CA on: August 5, 2013
| ||Had I been able to find regular trash bags to fit without having to order them online, and pay more, I would have given five stars.
It was an impulse buy, but I love the shape, and the quiet and slow way it closes.
by: Keith from: Anacortes, WA on: March 18, 2013
| ||Fits the space, attractive and well built!
|best trash can money can buy!
by: Declan Duggan from: Philadelphia, PA on: January 17, 2013
| ||It's the second one we have bought. The other is still going strong and looks like the day we bought it 10 years ago. Well worth the money and is just a terrific design....
by: Heather from: Warwick, RI on: April 18, 2012
| ||I absolutely love this! The garbage bag stays in place no matter what you put in it. The unit does not move around on the floor and the size is perfect! I would highly recommend!
by: Wendy from: Durham, nc on: September 7, 2011
| ||The size and shape is perfect for the small space beside our counter. No more smells or slamming lids! Customer Service was excellent when they replaced our previous can that arrived with a dent.
|really is dog-proof!
by: Terri from: Marshall, Mi on: February 21, 2011
| ||So far so good! Not that they haven't tried, but my two 90 lb labs have yet to crack the code of the "dog-proof" lid. My only disappointment was a small dent on the cover. It's working so well, I hate to send it back.
by: Alice from: Mesa, Az on: January 13, 2010
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810