simplehuman ® Deluxe Rectangular Step Can
13 Gal Can Brushed
No Sales Tax, Except CT
- Deluxe Rectangular Step Can
- Stainless Steel construction
- Brushed finish
- Integrated handle
- Exclusive Lid shox ® air suspension shocks control the motion of the lid,for a smooth, quiet close
- Efficient shape and extra wide opening
- Locks in odors
- Non-skid pads
- Smartbucket ® bag change system
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
- Ships via FedEx/UPS Ground
- Power Assist Pedal: Two off-setting spring dampers make opening and closing the lid smooth and quiet. One spring multiplies leverage and the second slows down the lid's momentum for a quieter close.
- Lock Back Lid: Stays open when you need it. Great for extended chores.
- The conventional wire handle bucket has been replaced with a unique Smartbucket ® design that makes bag changing quick and neat.
- Platform Pedal: A patented design integrates a resin toe kick into the body of the can. The result is a broader, more durable pedal area for a wider angle of access and easier actuation.
Flush against a wall, the rectangular step can provides wide-angle access. This can's extra wide opening accommodates your bulky trash, while a removable inner bucket makes disposal easy. The Rectangular Step Can is available in various capacities and comes in a Stainless Steel Brushed finish.
13 Gallon (50L): 19¾" W x 12¾" D x 25½" H
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Perfect small kitchen trash can.
by: Tamsin Lucey from: Sturbridge, MA on: September 28, 2012
| ||For a couple that recycles big time this is just the right size. Foot pedal works well, tight fitting lid keeps everything in, clean simple lines and easy to clean. Easy to use, easy to empty, easy to clean, no mess, takes up small amount of floor space, - my kind of bin. Right price, delivered in a timely manner - perfect.
by: RICHARD J. ALLEN from: CORTLAND, NY on: August 30, 2011
| ||HIGH PRICED, BUT WORTH IT. LOOKS GREAT AND WE LIKE THE SLOW CLOSING LID, NO BANG.
by: henry from: Fountain Valley, ca on: March 3, 2011
| ||Wonderful product
by: Wendy Sides from: Bellaire, Tx on: May 6, 2010
| ||It is a great product! It is big but not too big. It's design lets the top stay open if you need it to without holding it down with your foot. It closes slowly and softly.
|great kitchen waste can.
by: j z. from: bayville, nj on: January 28, 2010
| || worth the money. should be the last kitchen waste can I ever buy.
by: Boxranger from: Kingwood, TX on: January 7, 2010
| ||Super waste can....solid operation, easy to clean, easy to change trash bags (we use the Simplehuman ones made for the can), seems heavy duty and easy to operate. fits perfect in our cramped kitchen. A bit pricey but worth it in our humble opinion. Highly recommend it.
by: trash queen from: st louis, mo on: December 10, 2009
| ||Would be perfect if it was a tad bigger
by: Lorraine Daley from: Philadelphia, PA on: November 19, 2009
| ||I love this trash can. It is pricey, but worth every penny.
by: Julie from: Minneapolis, MN on: July 15, 2009
| ||Best garbage design ever. Looks beautiful, easy to use, stays clean and keeps the dogs out! Eliminates any re-picking up of the garbage, unsightly views and odors. Great if you have an active family, - babies, dogs, or even someone with a medical condition. I was so pleased I ordered a second one.
|Absolutely Fantastic, This is our 2nd one. we have this one in the Kitchen and the other one in the Garage.
by: Constance DelVecchio from: piscataway, nj on: June 15, 2009
| ||These trash cans are far superior to any other. The stainless steel finish is easy to maintain and they look great!! We will never go back to the old style cans again
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810