$62.69 - $166.79
No Sales Tax, Except CTAdditional savings given at checkout!
More from United Receptacle Medi-Can Collection
- Specifications and Features:
- Dual action foot pedal opens and closes lid
- Spring-free mechanism assures years of trouble-free use
- Completely fire safe
- Elegant bonderized steel construction
- Available in white, stainless steel, and red (medium size only)
- Small and Medium-sized receptacles come with Leakproof Rigid Plastic Liner bins; Large models come with Galvanized Steel Liner bins.
- Complies with OSHA and OBRA sanitary standards
- Self closing lid fits tightly over molded plastic gasket for maximum odor control and quiet operation
- Plastic base ring protects floors, reduces noise, and restricts movement of can
- Carrying handle permits easy placement
- Available in three sizes:
- Small: 8" Dia. x 11" H, 1.5 Gallons
- Medium: 10" Dia. x 15.75" H, 3.5 Gallons
- Large: 11.75" Dia. x 25" H, 8 Gallons
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
Click here to preview available finishes
Combining a sleek design and high quality construction, the United Receptacle by Rubbermaid Medi-Can Round Receptacle offers functional durability for a variety of medical or home applications. Attractive stainless steel complements most settings and offers a clean, sanitary appearance. The spring-free opening mechanism provides hands-free usage with a tight-fitting, self-closing lid that helps prevent odor. A sturdy handle attached to a rigid leak-proof bin makes emptying this container easy. The Medi-Can Round Receptacle also features plastic base ring protectors that offer quiet operation while keeping the container in place. With a sharp look and efficient design, this United Receptacle by Rubbermaid waste container will provide years of trouble-free use.
Small: 8" Dia. x 11" H, 1.5 Gallons
Medium: 10" Dia. x 15.75" H, 3.5 Gallons
Large: 11.75" Dia. x 25" H, 8 Gallons
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Product Good - Packaging Issues
by: Holly from: Pleasanton, CA on: July 9, 2009
| ||The product has the "look" we wanted and the grade of stainless steel is good for our application. The draw back was the packaging and the items being damaged during shipment. Protecting the item during shipment is important so that multiple replacement for damaged goods could be avoided.
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810