No Sales Tax, Except CT
More from United Receptacle Round Top Receptacles Collection
- GL Model: 27 lbs.
- PL Model: 23 lbs.
- Black Powder Coated finish
- Capacity: 15 gallons
- Made of 30% recycled steel and is 100% post consumer recyclable
- Lift shell of can to retrieve liner
- 2 year warranty
Unique Features & Benefits:
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed, Factory Mutual Systems Approved and California State Fire Marshal Listed fire safe /self-extinguishing with galvanized steel liner bin
- Complete with OSHA Requirements
- Non-corrosive stainless steel base ring protects floors
- Powder Coated for maximum durability
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Trust the professionals at United Receptacle by Rubbermaid to create the ultimate in attractive litter control for high traffic areas. The Café Round Top Receptacle features drop-in convenience in a 15-gallon capacity trash can ideal for commercial use, but attractive enough to have in your home. This trash receptacle is powder coated in a black finish for easy-to-clean durability. The trash can is made of 30 percent recycled steel and is 100 percent post-consumer recyclable. Floors are protected with a non-corrosive ring at the base of the trash can. Recessed side handles make for easy emptying. Just lift the shell of the can to retrieve the inner liner. A vinyl trim on the disposal opening protects from scratching. The United Receptacle by Rubbermaid Café Round Top Receptacle complies with OSHA requirements and with the galvanized steel liner bin, is listed as fire safe/self-extinguishing by Underwriters Laboratories and the California State Fire Marshal, and is approved by the Factory Mutual Systems. This waste receptacle is attractive, convenient and durable, making it ideal for home or commercial use.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
15" Dia. x 32" H
Disposal Opening: 6" Dia.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
This item(s) is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers:
an Aoife Company LLC Store
Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425
Fax: (203) 373-0810